Be the ultimate party host with Allavino's VSWB30-2SSFN FlexCount Series Wine and Beverage Center! This versatile beverage center features two independently controlled temperature zones that make it easy to keep a wide variety of chilled beer, wine, soda, and other beverages on hand to satisfy all of your guests. It utilizes Allavino's revolutionary FlexCount shelving to store up to 8 standard 12 oz. cans and 30 wine bottles or up to 64 standard 12 oz. cans, 30 wine bottles, and 28 standard size beer bottles. These FlexCount shelves have been specially designed to be thin enough to maximize your available storage space yet durable enough to resist sagging party after party. Thanks to a convenient design that is suitable for both built-in and freestanding applications, this beverage center will be the highlight of any room in your home.
- Store Beverage Cans, Standard Beer Bottles, and Wine Bottles:
With 6 shelves that hold up to 5 wine bottles each, 3 shelves that hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each, and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans, you can simultaneously store up to 30 wine bottles and 88 standard 12 oz. beverage cans. The top shelf of the beverage center zone can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles, allowing you to accommodate an impressive 28 beer bottles, 64 standard 12 oz. cans, and 30 wine bottles.
- Digital Display and Controls:
Independently control the temperatures in the beverage and wine zones using two digital displays with intuitive push-button controls, which make it easy to ensure that all of your beverages are being kept at their ideal temperatures.
- Blue LED Interior Lighting:
At the push of a button, you can activate cool blue LED lighting to elegantly illuminate your collection. These lights are cooler than standard lighting, preventing harmful hot spots from forming.
- Innovative New Shelf Design:
Allavino's revolutionary new FlexCount shelves take the worry out of beverage storage. Not only do they have a unique thin design that allows more space between shelves for maximum storage, but they also have a durable metal construction that resists sagging over time.
- Store More Bottle Sizes:
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Features tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
- Shelves Extend Effortlessly:
Each of Allavino's state-of-the-art FlexCount shelves glide out smoothly on ball-bearing tracks for easy access to any bottle or can.
- Built-In Design:
The Allavino VSWB30-2SSFN has a versatile design that gives you the freedom to build it into your cabinetry or use it as a freestanding unit in any room of your home.
- Dual Zone Wine and Beverage Center
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame Glass Doors
- Includes both towel bar and curved handles
- All black interior emulates a traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Independently Controlled Temperature Zones: The temperature setting of each zone can be adjusted between 39°F to 64°F
Note: It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 30"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight (each unit): 185.2 lbs.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
The beverage storage zone has 3 shelves that can hold up to 24 standard 12 oz. cans each and a bottom shelf that can hold up to 16 standard 12 oz. cans for a total storage capacity of 88 standard 12 oz. cans. The top shelf can also store up to 28 standard beer bottles for a total capacity of 28 bottles and 64 standard 12 oz. cans.
The wine storage zone has 6 shelves that can hold up to 5 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 30 bottles. The maximum capacity is based on the standard Bordeaux size bottle.
|Unit Weight||185.2 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||198.4 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||Yes|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black Metal|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||30|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||88|
|Number of Shelves||10|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115v / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||2.3 A|
FlexCount Series Dual Zone Wine & Beverage Center Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
This item ships via Standard Door to Door Freight Service.
Please note: Free Shipping does not include White Glove Service. If you require White Glove Delivery service where they unpack it, place it where you want it, and remove the packing materials, it will require additional charges of $300.00. Please call us at 800.710.9939 if you would like to upgrade to White Glove Service.
Shipping rates apply for orders shipped to the contiguous 48 US states. For orders to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO/FPO addresses and international locations, please call 800.710.9939 for current rates. Sorry, we cannot ship items to a P.O. box.
Labor - 12 MonthsLIMITED ONE YEAR WARRANTY
For one year from the date of purchase by the original owner, Allavino will, at its option, repair or replace any part of the
unit, which proves to be defective in material or workmanship under normal use. During this period Allavino will provide
all parts and labor necessary to correct such defects free of charge, so long as the unit has been installed and operated
in accordance with the written instructions in the user manual. In cases where a product cannot be repaired, Allavino will provide you with a reasonably similar
replacement product that is either new or factory refurbished. In rental or commercial use, the warranty period is 90
days. All Allavino Appliances of 3.5 cubic feet capacity or less must be brought/sent to the appliance service shop for
Parts - 60 MonthsLIMITED SECOND THROUGH FIFTH YEAR WARRANTY:
For the second through the fifth year from date of original purchase, Allavino Products will provide a replacement
compressor free of charge due to a failure. You are responsible for the service labor and freight charges. In rental or
commercial use, the limited compressor warranty is one year and nine months. Cost to move the appliance to the
servicers' shop and back to the user's home, as may be required, are the user's responsibility.
Additional DetailsWHAT IS NOT COVERED:
- Content losses of food or other, due to spoilage.
- Incidental or consequential damages.
- Parts and labor costs for the following will not be considered as warranty:
- Door springs, and/or frames.
- Inner door panels, door rails and/or door supports.
- Light bulbs and/or plastic housing.
- Plastic cabinet liners.
- Punctured evaporator that voids the warranty on the complete sealed system.
- Repairs performed by unauthorized servicers.
- Shipping and handling costs associated with the replacement of the unit.
- Service calls that do not involve defects in material or workmanship such as customer education, door
reversal, or proper installation.
- Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip
charges, or mileage expense for service call to remote areas, including the State of Alaska.
- Service calls that are related to external problems, such as abuse, misuse, inadequate electrical power,
accidents, fire, floods, or acts of God.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting circuit breakers.
- Failure of the product if it is used for other than its intended purpose.
- This warranty does not apply outside the Continental USA.