This attractive Beverage Center 1215BEVINT-60A by U-Line is designed to accommodate a variety of different sizes and types of beverages. Its unique Passive Cooling System helps maintain the temperature ranging from 34°F to 45°F. Located in the upper face of the unit is the Digital Touch Pad Control, allowing you to control this beverage center conveniently.
This U-Line 1215BEVINT-60A Beverage Center holds up to 48 (12 oz.) bottles or 60 (12 oz.) cans on two removable tempered glass shelves in its spacious 3.0 cu. ft. cabinet with a slick black interior. In addition, the top of the beverage center has two 3/4 extension black vinyl coated wire racks with natural beech wood fronts that can be stained to match surrounding decor. The wine racks can hold up to 8 (750ml) wine bottles.
This black cabinet and solid door accepts a custom 3/4" door panel for seamless undercounter integration and the door swing is field reversible. This unit has been designed for both built-in and freestanding situations. Other features of this unit include automatic defrost, an interior light, audible door open alarm, and a self closing door mechanism. The LED lighting automatically turns off when the door is closed or can be set to stay on for 3 hours.
- Volume of 3.0 cu ft holds up to 12 bottles (12 oz) or 60 cans (12 oz) and 8 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable levelling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Cubic Feet||3.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||8|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||60|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Integrated Solid|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 VAC / 60 Hz|
15" Wide Beverage Center - Integrated Solid Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.