This attractive Beverage Center 1215BEVS-00A by U-Line is designed to accommodate a variety of different sizes and types of beverages. Its unique Passive Cooling System helps maintain the temperature ranging from 34°F to 45°F. Located in the upper face of the unit is the Digital Touch Pad Control, allowing you to control this beverage center conveniently.
This U-Line 1215BEVS-00A Beverage Center holds up to 48 (12 oz.) bottles or 60 (12 oz.) cans on two removable tempered glass shelves in its spacious 3.0 cu. ft. cabinet with a slick black interior. In addition, the top of the beverage center has two 3/4 extension black vinyl coated wire racks with natural beech wood fronts that can be stained to match surrounding decor. The wine racks can hold up to 8 (750ml) wine bottles.
This black cabinet and LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door comes in a stainless steel frame with a stainless steel handle and the door swing is field reversible. This unit has been designed for both built-in and freestanding situations. Other features of this unit include automatic defrost, an interior light, audible door open alarm, and a self closing door mechanism. The LED lighting automatically turns off when the door is closed or can be set to stay on for 3 hours.
- Volume of 3.0 cu ft holds up to 12 bottles (12 oz) or 60 cans (12 oz) and 8 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Four independently adjustable levelling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Cubic Feet||3.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Wine Bottle Count||8|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||60|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel Frame|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 VAC / 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
15" Wide Beverage Center - Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.