This Attractive Beverage Center 1224BEVS-00B by U-Line is designed to accommodate a variety of different sizes and types of beverages. This Beverage Center provides variation for storage of different beverages with its unique Digital Cooling System with Digital Touch Pad Control. This Digital Cooling System allows for a temperature range of 341/2F to 451/2F, and maintains temperature to within 11/2F of the set point to maximize preservation.
This U-Line 1224BEVS-00B Beverage Center holds up to 85 (12 oz.) bottles or 105 (12 oz.) cans on two removable tempered glass shelves in its spacious 5.6 cu. ft. cabinet with a slick black interior. In addition, at the top of the beverage center are two black vinyl coated wire racks with natural beech wood fronts that can be stained to match surrounding decor. These wine racks hold up to 16 (.75L) wine bottles.
With its Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Trimmed LowE Coated, Argon Gas Filled Thermopane Glass Door with a Self Closing Door Mechanism, this Beverage Center is designed to outfit any room. This unit has been designed for both Built-in and Freestanding situations. Other features of this unit include Automatic Defrost, An Interior Light, Audible Door Open Alarm, and Adjustable Leveling Legs that add up to 1" height extension.
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 85 bottles (12 oz) or 105 cans (12 oz) and 16 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34 F - 45 F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Maintains temperature to within 11/2F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- Three-quarter extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Door lock model available
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable levelling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless or Integrated
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Beverage Center - Stainless Steel Trimmed Door - Field Reversible Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.