SUMMIT's VLT series includes user friendly chest and compact laboratory freezers capable of reaching -35 degrees C (-31 degrees F).
The VLT1750 is a chest freezer with 18.7 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A front lock is included for added security.
- Large capacity - 18 cu.ft. of storage space inside
- -35 degrees C (-31 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display - Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout on the thermometer to provide the interior temperature
- Corner protectors - Exterior protection important in high traffic settings
- Manual defrost - Energy efficient operation
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||300 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||300 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
17.0 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Chest Freezer with Lock Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.