SUMMIT's low temperature laboratory series features fully featured freezers capable of reaching -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F).
The VT175IB is a chest freezer with 18 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a battery-powered thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A front lock is included for added security.
All of SUMMIT's "IB" models feature a unique ice bank. Composed of non-toxic 'blue' ice for maximum temperature stability, this feature protects contents from thawing for several hours in the event of a power outage.
- Large capacity - 18 cu.ft. of storage space inside
- -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Factory installed lock - Keep contents secure with a lock on the lid
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Alarm with temperature display - Audible alarm sounds to warn of temperature variations with a digital readout on the thermometer to provide the interior temperature
- Blue ice bank - Two ice banks included in the walls to maintain temperature in the event of a power outage
- Corner protectors - Edges are protected from dents
- Manual defrost - No temperature fluctuations with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||235 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||235 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
17.0 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Chest Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.