Manufactured in Denmark, the Summit EL21LT is a -451/2 C capable chest freezer built with solid insulation for commercial, medical, or laboratory storage.
This 8.1 cu.ft. chest freezer uses static manual defrost cooling to maintain constant temperature, with an externally controlled digital thermostat to ensure easy temperature monitoring. Extra thick 4 1/2" thick insulation offers added efficiency and reliability. Additional features include a solid, easy-grip handle complete with factory installed lock, a sturdy set of casters, and counterbalanced hinges for comfortable loading and unloading.
UL-S listed to ANSI-NSF standards for commercial use, the EL21LT is designed to operate between -101/2 C and -451/2 C for safe storage of sensitive materials including vaccines, fresh fish, and select frozen goods.
- Capable of -451/2 C operation for safe storage of vaccines, fresh fish, and other temperature sensitive materials
- Commercially approved for use in foodservice establishments
- Digital thermostat with external controls allows easy and precise temperature monitoring
- Factory installed lock for security you can depend on
- Extra thick 4 1/2" insulation for efficient and stable cooling
- Counterbalanced hinges allow easier loading
- 8.1 Cu Ft
- Color: White
- -45°C (-40°F) operation
- Digital thermostat
- Front-mounted lock
- Commercially approved
- Counterbalanced hinges
- Manual defrost
- Superior insulation
- 100% CFC free
|Unit Weight||186 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||186 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Summit EL21LT 8.1 Cu. Ft. Extra Low-Temperature -45°C Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.