The Perlick H50IMS-R has redefined the residential undercounter ice maker market. Since their inception in 1917 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Perlick has evolved into the premier supplier of refrigeration and beverage dispensing equipment in the industry. Perlick equipment can be found in restaurants, hotels, stadiums, theme parks, breweries and the finest homes worldwide. Made in the USA, Perlick residential refrigeration products have clearly set the bar in luxury home entertaining.
Measuring a mere 15 inches wide, the Perlick H50IMS-R Clear Ice Maker can create up to 50 pounds of crystal-clear ice in a single day (and stores up to 27 pounds), fulfilling even the most generous home entertaining needs. The distinctive top hat shape of each cube is more than just attractive: the shape is part of Perlick's method in ensuring that each cube is absolutely free of impurities, for a flawless look and taste. This unique shape also prevents the ice from clumping, guaranteeing that you always serve your guests with the perfect beverage every time. The unit is UL approved for indoor and outdoor use.
The Perlick H50IMS-R is designed with fully-integrated depth and zero-clearance hinging to allow a flush fit with the surrounding cabinetry. The front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system has a best in class 700 BTU commercial grade compressor but still has whisper quiet performance which allows it to be used in any room of a residence or office. The solid stainless steel door provides industry leading insulation and protection.
- Produces up to 50 pounds of ice per day and stores up to 27 pounds of ice
- UL approved for outdoor use
- Optional drain pump
- Elegant stainless steel door and polished handle
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 BTU output
- Designed with fully integrated depth and zero-clearance hinge to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Power switch accessible without panel removal
- Easily disassembled water circuit for easy cleaning
- Top-hat shaped clear ice
- R-134a Refrigerant
- Ambient Temp Range: 45-100 degrees F
- Water Pressure: 7-113 psi
- 1/2" FTP Water Inlet, 1/2" FTP Drain
|Shipping Weight||115 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Storage Capacity||27 lbs|
|Approx. Ice Production||50 lbs|
|Type / Shape||Top Hat|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||3.4 A|
15" Signature Series Clear Ice Maker - Solid Stainless Door - Right Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.