This sleek and stylish 7 Series Freestanding Ice Dispenser from Follett can produce up to 125 lbs. of consumer-preferred Chewblet® ice per day and can store up to 7 lbs. of ice, making it ideal for serving 25-30 people in offices, break rooms, and other commercial settings. This freestanding dispenser has a 14.6" width and 22" depth that conserves valuable space. It's drainless design allows it to be placed anywhere a water line can be run, making installation and maintenance easy.
Follett's 7 Series dispensers are both attractive and efficient, with a modern stainless steel exterior with accent trim that compliments any decor, and the lowest energy and water usage of similar capacity ice machines. A capacitive touch user interface eliminates direct contact with ice and minimizes the potential for cross contamination, while Agion® antimicrobial treatment of critical components minimizes bacteria and biofilm growth.
This ice dispenser is for use in commercial applications with less than 400 mg/l total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis), and is not recommended for use with softened water. 125 lb. production capacity is based on 70°F (21°C) air temperature and 50°F (10°C) water temperature. At 90°F (32°C) air temperature and 70°F (21°C) water temperature, this dispenser can produce up to 100 lbs. of ice per day.
- Compact 42" H x 14.6" W x 22" D size conserves valuable space
- Drainless design allows dispenser to be placed anywhere a water line can be run
- Leak detection in ice machine module
- Large 20-oz. capacity, easy-to-empty drip tray with automatic alert
- Agion® antimicrobial product protection in key ice and water contact components
- Energy and water efficient; will use as little as one-half the electricity and one-third the water of typical undercounter ice machines found in offices
- Energy saving sleep mode
- Attractive, modern styling, high-quality stainless steel exterior with decorative plastic trim
- Capacitive touch user interface and soft blue LED lighting of dispenser area
- Top of dispenser can hold 35 lbs. (16 kg.), enough for a coffee brewer
- For use in applications with less than 400 mg/l total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis); not recommended for use with softened water
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Ice Storage Capacity||7 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||Up to 125 lbs.|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Type / Shape||Chewblet®|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
7 Series Freestanding Ice Dispenser - No Filter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.