This elegant and compact 7 Series Undercounter Ice Dispenser from Follett can produce up to 125 lbs. of consumer-preferred Chewblet® ice per day and can store up to 7 lbs. of ice, making it perfect for serving 25-30 people in offices, breakrooms, and other commercial settings. This undercounter dispenser has a 14.62" width and 22.12" depth that fits under standard counters, and it's drainless design allows it to be placed anywhere that a water line can be run, making installation and maintenance easy. It has an ADA compliant 31.5" height that fits under 34" counter.
Follett's 7 Series dispensers are durable and attractive, featuring modern stainless steel exteriors with accent trim to compliment any decor and dispense-activated soft blue LED lighting that illuminates the point-of-use. The integral air-cooled ice machine is Energy Star® certified, and has the lowest energy and water usage of similar capacity ice machines. A capacitive touch user interface eliminates direct contact with ice and minimizes the potential for cross contamination, while Agion® antimicrobial treatment of critical components minimizes bacteria and biofilm growth.
This ice dispenser is for use in commercial applications with less than 400 mg/l total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis), and is not recommended for use with softened water. 125 lb. production capacity is based on 70°F (21°C) air temperature and 50°F (10°C) water temperature. At 90°F (32°C) air temperature and 70°F (21°C) water temperature, this dispenser can produce up to 100 lbs. of ice per day.
Follett products are considered commercial equipment. They can be sold for residential use but local service agents are not authorized to enter a home so the item would need to be taken to a Follett service agent should any warranty work be necessary.
- Compact 14.62" width and 22.12" depth to fit under standard counters
- ADA compliant 31.5" height fits under 34" counters
- Drainless design allows dispenser to be placed anywhere a water line can be run
- Leak detection in ice machine module
- Large 20-oz. capacity, easy-to-empty drip tray with automatic alert
- Agion® antimicrobial product protection in key ice and water contact components
- Energy and water efficient, will use as little as one-half the electricity and one-third the water of typical undercounter ice machines found in offices
- Attractive, modern styling, high-quality stainless exterior with decorative plastic trim
- Capacitive touch user interface and soft blue LED lighting of dispenser area
- For use in applications with less than 400 mg/l total dissolved solids in water (either naturally occurring or treated with reverse osmosis); not recommended for use with softened water
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Storage Capacity||7 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||Up to 125 lbs. per 24 Hours|
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|Type / Shape||Nugget|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
7 Series Undercounter ADA Ice Dispenser - Internal Filter Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.