With an undercounter design less than 32 inches tall, the Hoshizaki C-101BAH-AD Self-Contained Ice Maker complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), making it ideal for assisted living facilities. The C-101BAH-AD produces up to 92 lbs. of ice cubelets daily and has built-in ice storage for up to 22 lbs. This is easy to chew, cubelet ice that is great in soft drinks and ice water. It uses an air-cooled condenser with front-venting exhaust that allows for built-in installation. The power switch can be accessed without panel removal, and the water circuit can be easily disassembled for cleaning.
UL approved for outdoor use, this ice maker comes with an sleek exterior of durable stainless steel. The swing-style door is reversible for placement flexibility.
- Durable Stainless Steel Exterior
- Easy to chew, cubelet ice
- Undercounter Design is Less Than 32 Inches Tall, Which Complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Up to 92 lbs. of Ice Production per 24 Hours
- Up to 22 lbs. of Built-in Ice Storage Capacity
- Power Switch Accessible without Panel Removal
- Easily Disassembled Water Circuit for Easy Cleaning
- Air-Cooled Condenser
- Front access and electronic parts provide ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Fewer Moving Parts for Longer Life
- Swing Style Reversible Door
- Uses R-134A Refrigerant
- Side and Top Trim Kit Available
- Optional Drain Pump (HS-0248) (Sold Separately)
- UL Approved for Outdoor Use
- Ambient Temp. Range: 45°F - 100°F
- Water Temp. Range: 45°F - 95°F
- Water Pressure: 7 - 113psig
- Voltage Range: 104 - 127 V
- 115 A Max Fuse/HACR Breaker Size
- 1/2" FPT Water Inlet
- 1/2" FPT Drain
Self-Contained Ice Cubelet Maker w/Built-in Ice Storage Bin Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.