With a graceful interior and exterior design, U-Line takes Ice Making beyond necessity to luxury with this BI1215SOD-00A Outdoor Ice Maker. This Ice Maker provides both style and performance--using less than 3 gallons of water to produce 25 pounds of ice.
The BI1215SOD-00A Outdoor Ice Maker requires no drain and has a field reversible, allowing for easy, convenient and inexpensive installation. It produces up to 25 lbs. of Crescent Shaped Ice Cubes per day and can store up to 25 lbs. of ice at a time. Features include an Audible Door Open Alarm, a Self-Closing Door Mechanism, Manual Defrost, and Leveling Legs.
With its elegant all Stainless Steel Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door with Professional Towel Bar, the BI1215SOD-00A blends with any contemporary kitchen cabinetry--whether installed under the counter or as a freestanding unit. This model is deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL.
Please Note: This unit does require a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Full Wrap Stainless Steel Cabinet and Door
- Standard Professional Stainless Steel Handle that is interchangeable with Commercial Handle option.
- Field Reversible Door
- Daily Ice Rate of Up to 25 lbs.
- Stores Up to 25 lbs. of Ice
- Produces Crescent Shaped Ice Cubes measuring at 1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L
- Conserves Water - Uses Less than 3 Gallons to Produce Up to 25 lbs. of Ice
- No Drain Required--Allows for Easy, Convenient and Inexpensive Installation
- Manual Defrost
- Removable Ice Bin
- Audible Door Open Alarm
- Self-Closing Door Mechanism
- Adjustable Leveling Legs Provides Up to 1" Height Extension
- Built-in or Freestanding Applications
- No Additional Clearance or Ventilation for Built-in Installation (Do Not Obstruct Front Grille)
- Only Requires 1/4" Outside Diameter Water Line Connection
- UL Listed USA and Canada
- UL Approved for Outdoor Use
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||83 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||89 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Ice Storage Capacity||25 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||25 lbs.|
|Type / Shape||Crescent Shaped Cubes|
|Dimensions||1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/2" L|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Outdoor Ice Maker - Stainless Steel Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.