This 1000 Series Clear Ice Maker CLR1215INT-40B by U-Line is the the quietest clear ice maker available. It features an elegant black cabinet that is perfect for both built-in and freestanding applications, and an integrated door that accepts a 3/4" custom door panel to match your cabinetry. The CLR1215INT-40B produces up 60 lbs. of clear ice per day - the highest daily ice production of any Ice Maker in its class - and stores up to 30 lbs. at a time.
With U-Line's Touch Control Digital Technology, setting and monitoring the temperature is easy. The exclusive Electronic Control Module monitors ice making operation to ensure maximum daily ice production. Frost-Free Operation means no defrosting is required. An easy self-cleaning process can be initiated via the touch control display and takes less than 45 minutes. The unit automatically returns to ice-making-mode once the process is complete.
Other features include an Audible Door Open Alarm, a Self-Closing Door Mechanism, a Heavy-Duty Ice Scoop and Adjustable Leveling Legs.
Note: This Model comes with a drain pump.
TOUCH CONTROL DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
U-Line's exclusive Touch Control Digital Technology is a full-featured, easy-view command center. The Touch Control Digital Technology makes it easy to set and see the refrigerator temperature and displays in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The command center also manages key model functions and provides user alerts, such as the automatic self-cleaning process and the three-hour temporary shut down.
- Daily ice production of up to 60 lbs of ice
- Up to 30 lbs in ice storage capacity
- Clear ice cube dimensions: 7/8" W x 7/8" H x 7/8" L
- Clear ice cube fullness can be adjusted
- Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on face of unit
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easy clean process only lasts 45 minutes
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Clear heavy duty ice scoop included
- Drain required
- Model can be ordered with factory installed P60 drain pump if gravity drain is not accessible
- Factory installed water and drain line simplifies installation
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless, Integrated, Black, or White
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||91 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||98 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Ice Storage Capacity||30 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||60 lbs. per 24 hrs.|
|Removable Ice Bin||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Type / Shape||Clear Ice Cubes|
|Dimensions||7/8"W x 7/8"H x 7/8"L|
|Defrost System||Frost Free|
|Type||Solid Swing Door|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Integrated|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115V, 60Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
1000 Series Clear Ice Maker - Black Cabinet with Integrated Door - Drain Pump Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |