At only 15 inches wide, the 30IMT-WW-F-R Clear Ice Machine can fit into almost any available cabinet space-yet it produces and stores up to thirty-five pounds of crystal clear ice per day.
The quality of your ice maker is just as important as the quality of your ice. This Marvel undercounter built-in ice maker delivers on both counts. The 30iMT is of superior construction and performance matched by dependable ice quality and production. This unit installs easily in a standard 15" wide cabinet opening and fits into an 18" wide opening using the optional filler kit. Requires gravity drain or optional drain pump.
The Marvel 30IMT-WW-F-R produces up to 35 pounds a day of pure, restaurant style ice cubes. Each cube is a crystal clear, classic symmetrical shape that chills drinks quickly and without sticking together. Cubes are solid, slow to melt and an absolutely chewable 3/4". Daily production and storage are 35 lbs., more than enough for most families without wasteful and costly overproduction.
The 30iMT outperforms all others in making pure ice by using a natural process called fractional freezing. At each ice making cycle, impurities are drained away with water from the previous cycle - a big advantage over other clear ice makers that reuse a portion of waste water to start the next ice making cycle. This unit also comes with a state-of-the-art self-cleaning system which makes occasional removal of mineral deposits easy. Doors are not field reversible. If you require a Left Hand Hinge. You will need to call us for a special order.
Doors are not field reversible. If you require a Left Hand Hinge, you will need to call us for a special order.
- Full Wrap Door with Professional Bar Handle in White, Black or Stainless Steel
- Cabinet Exterior in White or Black
- Produces Up to 35 lbs. of Crystal Clear Ice per Day
- Stores Up to 35 lbs. of Ice
- Cubes are Symmetrical in Shape and Measure 3/4"
- Full Auto Defrost
- Temperature Range: 30°F - 32°F
- Narrow 15" Width
- Durable Powder Coat Paint on Textured Steel with Baked Acrylic Enamel Finish Keeps Cabinet Looking Attractive Year After Year
- Compressor is Sized for Optimum Cooling Performance - Operation is Whisper Quiet
- Sturdy 5" U-Shaped Low Profile Clip-on Handle Attaches Anywhere Along the Door Frame
- Fits Perfectly into Standard Cabinetry. Clearance for Ventilation is Not Required
- Leveling Legs
- Requires Gravity Drain or Optional Marvel® Drain Pump
|Height||34 1/4" (w/o Legs)|
|Depth||23 3/8" (w/o Handle)|
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||White|
|Ice Storage Capacity||35 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||35 lbs. per 24 hrs.|
|Removable Ice Bin||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Type / Shape||Symmetrical|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||White|
|Door Handle||Professional Bar Handle|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Electrical Requirements||120 V|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Marvel 30IMT-WW-F-R Built-in Ice Maker - White Cabinet & Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.