Sized at just under 18" wide, Summit's FF1843BCSS Built-In Undercounter Refrigerator is the perfect all-refrigerator for space-challenged kitchens. It comes with a stainless steel wrapped exterior and a pro style handle. This unit can be used built-in or freestanding. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed front lock.
Inside, the FF1843BCSS utilizes automatic defrost operation for low maintenance use. Four adjustable chrome shelves accommodate a variety of sizes and LED lighting offers an efficient interior view. The unit includes a digital thermostat for optimum temperature management.
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
- Stainless steel wrapped exterior - Cabinet and door are fully wrapped for an elegant look with long-lasting durability
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- LED lighting - Gentle illumination with an on/off switch
- Adjustable chrome shelves - Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock for a secure interior
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Flush back - Space saving design
|Depth||24" (25.75 w/Handle)|
|Unit Weight||103 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||123 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V AC/60 Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
|Use & Care Guide|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
18" Wide Built-In Undercounter All-Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.