The U-Line 3036BVWCINT-60A is the future of preservation. Modular refrigeration enables you to make better use of your kitchen space by organizing the right products in the right place at the right temperature. Nobody understands this better than U-Line. They have been creating built-in undercounter products for inside and outside the home for fifty years. U-Line's Modular 3036BVWCINT-60A gives you the freedom to design your kitchen or any other area for convenience and with all of your storage needs addressed. Preserve your beverages and wine where you use them the most and at the optimal temperature to maximize shelf life. You can easily integrate it next to your prep area for easy access and better tasting, longer lasting food.
The 3036BVWCINT-60A, incorporates the U-Select Control which provides you with the ability to choose settings that correspond to the types of foods and beverages you store. With pre-programmed optimal preservation modes for specific types of food and drinks, the U-Select Control settings allow you the flexibility to adjust temperatures to create the perfect preservation environment, keeping food fresher longer and tasting better. The U-Select1/21/21/2® Control is programmed with five distinct modes for refrigeration and three distinct modes for wine preservation. Each mode has an optimal set point within a designated temperature range that can also be adjusted for personal preference.
U-Line's 3036BVWCINT-60A provides the simplest method of adding a custom integrated overlay panel and toe-kick for that truly seamless and simply elegant installation. It fully integrates into overlay/face frame, inset or European/frameless cabinet styles and installs seamlessly into a standard 24" depth cabinet base. A zero clearance, flush installation is easily achieved with the concealed and covered hinges, front ventilation system, adjustable and integrated overlay ready toe-kick, doors and a rear leveling system that is all adjustable from the front of the unit.
Additional integration features like the theater LED lighting and black interior with graphite and tinted accents are thoughtful design elements that make an elegant but subtle statement. These features make it easy for the 3036BVWCINT-60A to blend in and fit seamlessly into your environment.
- U-Select1/21/21/2® Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- Digitally controlled convection cooling system
- Refrigeration capacity of 3.6 cubic feet, overall capacity 7.0 cubic feet
- Convenient crisper drawer comes in handy to store smaller items and keep them fresh
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass doors protect from UV rays and add insulating energy efficiency
- Black interior with LED theater lighting
- Wine bottle capacity up to 31 bottles (.75L)
- Bottle/can capacities: 60 12-oz bottles or 127 12-oz cans
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
- Temperature setting from 38 to 65 degree F on wine and 34-70 degree F on refrigerator side
- Three adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 adjustment positions
- Finished, full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks
Allow a 2 1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall. Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- Volume of 7.0 cu ft holds up to 79 bottles (12 oz) or 123 cans (12 oz) and 31 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Temperature range: 341/2F - 701/2F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select1/21/21/2® Control offers five distinct modes (right side): Beverage: 341/2F - 401/2F, Deli: 341/2F - 401/2F, Market: 341/2F - 401/2F, Pantry: 341/2F - 701/2F, Root Cellar: 451/2F - 551/2F
- U-Select1/21/21/2® Control offers four distinct modes (left side): Beverage: 341/2F - 651/2F, Sparkling Wine: 381/2F - 501/2F, White Wine: 451/2F - 551/2F, Red Wine: 551/2F - 651/2F
- U-Select1/21/21/2® Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Maintains temperature to within 11/2F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Relative humidity inside the unit is approx. 50%
- Rubber mounted compressor virtually eliminates vibration
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- Robust full-extension black vinyl coated wine racks allow for easy access and prevent bottles from shifting
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Wine racks are designed to accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- The right compartment offers 3 adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions
- The right compartment features a full-extension, slide-out crisper drawer that is removable for easy cleaning
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept a 1/4" custom integrated toe-kick
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
|Capacity||7.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Weight||226 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||230 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3000 Series 36" Beverage Center/Wine Captain - Solid Door - Integrated Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.