The U-Line 3036RRINT-00A is the future of preservation. Modular refrigeration enables you to make better use of your kitchen space by organizing the right products in the right place at the right temperature. Nobody understands this better than U-Line. They have been creating built-in undercounter products for inside and outside the home for fifty years. U-Line's Modular 3036RRINT-00A gives you the freedom to design your kitchen or any other area for convenience and with all of your storage needs addressed. Preserve your fruits and vegetables where you use them the most and at the optimal temperature to maximize shelf life. You can easily integrate it next to your prep area for easy access and better tasting, longer lasting food.
The 3036RRINT-00A, incorporates the U-Select Control which provides you with the ability to choose settings that correspond to the types of foods and beverages you store. With pre-programmed optimal preservation modes for specific types of food, whether meat, dairy, vegetables or spices, the U-Select Control settings allow you the flexibility to adjust temperatures to create the perfect preservation environment, keeping food fresher longer and tasting better. The U-Select1/21/21/2® Control is programmed with five distinct modes - Deli, Market, Pantry, Root Cellar and Beverage. Each mode has an optimal set point within a designated temperature range that can also be adjusted for personal preference.
U-Line's Modular 3036RRINT-00A provides the simplest method of adding a custom integrated overlay panel and toe-kick for that truly seamless and simply elegant installation. It fully integrates into overlay/face frame, inset or European/frameless cabinet styles and installs seamlessly into a standard 24" depth cabinet base. A zero clearance, flush installation is easily achieved with the concealed and covered hinges, front ventilation system, adjustable and integrated overlay ready toe-kick, doors and a rear leveling system that is all adjustable from the front of the unit.
Additional integration features like the theater LED lighting and black interior with graphite and tinted accents are thoughtful design elements that make an elegant but subtle statement. These features make it easy for the 3036RRINT-00A to blend in and fit seamlessly into your environment.
- U-Select1/21/21/2® Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- Digitally controlled convection cooling system
- Refrigeration capacity of 6.9 cubic feet
- All drawer bins are removable for easy cleaning
- Lower drawer bins fit one-gallon containers and two-liter bottles with additional space for more storage
- Black interior with LED lighting
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle option
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
- Six full-extension, slide-out drawer bins provide quick, easy access and viewing of all items stored
- 10 possible zone setting configurations provide outstanding flexibility
- No additional clearance is needed around sides, top or rear of unit for ventilation
Allow a 2 1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall. Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- Volume of 6.9 cu ft holds up to 136 bottles (12 oz) or 208 cans (12 oz)
- Temperature range: 341/2F -701/2F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select1/21/21/2® Control offers five distinct modes: Beverage: 341/2F - 651/2F, Deli: 341/2F - 401/2F, Market: 341/2F - 401/2F, Pantry: 341/2F - 701/2F, Root Cellar: 451/2F - 551/2F
- U-Select1/21/21/2® Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Maintains temperature to within 11/2F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Independently controlled dual-zones
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three full-extension, slide-out drawers in each compartment are removable for easy cleaning
- The middle bins have two possible positions and come with a removable glass shelf to keep products stable
- The lower bins are large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
|Capacity||6.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Weight||197 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||205 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3000 Series 36" Dual Zone Refrigerator - Integrated Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.