Solid construction meets great value in SUMMIT's BI605B, a refrigerator-freezer designed for built-in installation under counters.
With a slim 24" width and true 6 c.f. storage capacity, the BI605B is an ideal model for apartments, military housing, residential hotels, and other locations in need of efficient refrigeration in a compact size. It has a bottom condenser with front-vented fan-forced cooling to ensure safe built-in installation but can also work freestanding.
Priced for value and designed for long term use, the BI605B uses manual defrost operation. Adjustable shelves and door racks provide various storage options, with interior lighting, a reversible door, and an adjustable thermostat adding convenience.
This unit comes with a complete black exterior.
- Slim undercounter dimensions - Less than 24 inches wide to fit tight spaces
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Manual defrost - No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Large capacity - 6 full c.f. of space inside
- Adjustable shelves - Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Door storage - Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Reversible door - Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that's easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Interior light - Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Adjustable thermostat - Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs.|
|Total Capacity||6.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
6.0 cf Built-in Refrigerator-Freezer - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.