The U-Line 3024RGLINT-00B is the future of preservation. Modular refrigeration enables you to make better use of your kitchen space by organizing the right products in the right place at the right temperature. Nobody understands this better than U-Line. They have been creating built-in undercounter products for inside and outside the home for fifty years. U-Line's Modular 3024RGLINT-00B gives you the freedom to design your kitchen or any other area for convenience and with all of your storage and security needs addressed. Preserve your fruits and vegetables where you use them the most and at the optimal temperature to maximize shelf life. You can easily integrate it next to your prep area for easy access and better tasting, longer lasting food.
The 3024RGLINT-00B incorporates the U-Select Control which provides you with the ability to choose settings that correspond to the types of foods and beverages you store. With pre-programmed optimal preservation modes for specific types of food, whether meat, dairy, vegetables or spices, the U-Select Control settings allow you the flexibility to adjust temperatures to create the perfect preservation environment, keeping food fresher longer and tasting better. The U-Select1/2 Control is programmed with five distinct modes - Deli, Market, Pantry, Root Cellar and Beverage. Each mode has an optimal set point within a designated temperature range that can also be adjusted for personal preference.
The 3024RGLINT-00B features a integrated frame glass door that can accept a 3/4" custom panel and an overlay toe-kick to blend into your environment.
- Accepts 3/4" custom door panel
- U-Select1/2 Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- Digitally controlled convection cooling system
- Refrigeration capacity of 4.9 cubic feet
- Capacities: 114 12-oz bottles or 172 12-oz cans
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door
- Black interior with LED lighting
- Temperature range from 34 to 70 degrees F
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
- Four adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 adjustment positions
- Durable delrin feet on leveling legs glide easily on floor and reduce potential scratching
Allow a 2 1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall. Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 114 bottles (12 oz) or 172 cans (12 oz)
- Temperature range: 34°F -70°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select1/2 Control offers five distinct modes: Beverage: 34°F - 65°F, Deli: 34°F - 40°F, Market: 34°F - 40°F, Pantry: 34°F - 70°F, Root Cellar: 45°F - 55°F
- U-Select1/2 Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed, or can be set to stay on for 3, 6, or 24 hours
- Four adjustable tempered glass shelves with 11 height positions in each compartment
- Full-extension, slide-out crisper drawers are removable for easy cleaning
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle are interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Field Reversible Door Hinge
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
|Capacity||4.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Weight||135 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||142 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3000 Series 4.9 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator - Integrated Frame Glass Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.