The U-Line 3024RINT-00B is the future of preservation. Modular refrigeration enables you to make better use of your kitchen space by organizing the right products in the right place at the right temperature. Nobody understands this better than U-Line. They have been creating built-in undercounter products for inside and outside the home for fifty years. U-Line's Modular 3024RINT-00B gives you the freedom to design your kitchen or any other area for convenience and with all of your storage and security needs addressed. Preserve your fruits and vegetables where you use them the most and at the optimal temperature to maximize shelf life. You can easily integrate it next to your prep area for easy access and better tasting, longer lasting food.
The 3024RINT-00B incorporates the U-Select Control which provides you with the ability to choose settings that correspond to the types of foods and beverages you store. With pre-programmed optimal preservation modes for specific types of food, whether meat, dairy, vegetables or spices, the U-Select Control settings allow you the flexibility to adjust temperatures to create the perfect preservation environment, keeping food fresher longer and tasting better. The U-Select1/2 Control is programmed with five distinct modes - Deli, Market, Pantry, Root Cellar and Beverage. Each mode has an optimal set point within a designated temperature range that can also be adjusted for personal preference.
The 3024RINT-00B features a integrated door that can accept a 3/4" custom panel and an overlay toe-kick to blend into your environment.
- U-Select1/2 Control: Integrated OLED display with intuitive user interface ergonomically located on top of door
- Digitally controlled convection cooling system
- Refrigeration capacity of 4.9 cubic feet
- Capacities: 100 12-oz bottles or 141 12-oz cans
- Black interior with LED lighting
- Temperature range from 34 to 70 degrees F
- Front adjustable rear leveling legs
- Three removable full-extension slide-out drawers
- Durable delrin feet on leveling legs glide easily on floor and reduce potential scratching
Allow a 2 1/2" clearance on hinged side for 90 degree door opening when installed adjacent to a wall. Allow 1/4" width overall for proper installation.
- Volume of 4.9 cu ft holds up to 100 bottles (12 oz) or 141 cans (12 oz)
- Temperature range: 34°F -70°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- U-Select1/2 Control offers five distinct modes: Beverage: 34°F - 65°F, Deli: 34°F - 40°F, Market: 34°F - 40°F, Pantry: 34°F - 70°F, Root Cellar: 45°F - 55°F
- U-Select1/2 Control with digital OLED display is ergonomically located on top of door
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three full-extension, slide-out drawers in each compartment are removable for easy cleaning
- The middle bins have two possible positions and come with a removable glass shelf to keep products stable
- The lower bins are large enough to fit 2 one-gallon containers with additional space for more storage
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Must be ordered right-hand or left-hand hinged
- Robust, concealed and covered hinges with built-in door stop and closer
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Grille can accept an overlay toe-kick
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs; rear legs are adjustable from the front for ease of installation
|Capacity||4.9 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Weight||136 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||138 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
2000 Series 4.9 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator - Integrated Door - Right Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.