SUMMIT's low temperature laboratory series features fully featured freezers capable of reaching -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F).
The VT85 is a chest freezer with 8.8 cu.ft. of storage capacity. Designed for optimum temperature performance, it can safely hold vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and even frozen foods under stable conditions with manual defrost operation. A digital thermostat includes easy electronic controls for precise temperature management and a NIST thermometer is installed to provide the most accurate temperature readout. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn of any high or low variations in temperature.
Corner protectors help to protect the unit's exterior from bumps or dents and counterbalanced hinges provide an easy lift on the lid. A front lock is included for added security.
- -30 degrees C (-22 degrees F) capable - Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and long-term preservation of frozen food
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management
- Thermometer - Provides external temperature readout and includes programmable alarm to warn of temperature variations
- Factory installed lock - Keep contents secure with a lock on the lid
- Corner protectors - Exterior protection important in high traffic settings
- Manual defrost - Temperatures remain stable with an energy efficient manual defrost system
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
7.5 Cu. Ft. Laboratory Chest Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.