The Perlick HP15BO-3-2R has redefined the outdoor undercounter beverage center market. Since their inception in 1917 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Perlick has evolved into the premier supplier of refrigeration and beverage dispensing equipment in the industry. Perlick equipment can be found in restaurants, hotels, stadiums, theme parks, breweries and the finest homes worldwide. Made in the USA, Perlick residential refrigeration products have clearly set the bar in luxury home entertaining.
The Perlick HP15BO-3-2R features an industry exclusive commercial grade stainless interior and full-extension pull out shelving which makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy. The unit comes with two wine shelves with stainless steel fronts and one full-extension refrigerator shelf. The shelves are adjustable and their stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of the shelves. The temperature range on this beverage center is adjustable from 36 to 48 degrees.
The Perlick HP15BO-3-2R is designed with fully-integrated depth and zero-clearance hinging to allow a flush fit with the surrounding cabinetry. The front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system has a best in class 700 BTU commercial grade compressor but still has whisper quiet performance which allows it to be used in any deck, patio or balcony. The fully integrated door provides industry leading insulation and protection and will accept a custom panel to match the surrounding cabinetry.
- UL listed for outdoor use
- Fully Integrated door accepts custom panel to match surrounding cabinetry
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 BTU output
- Full-extension pull out shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Two wine shelves with stainless steel fronts, one full-extension shelf
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Designed with fully integrated depth and zero-clearance hinge to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Refrigerator temperature is adjustable from 36 to 48 degrees F
- 313 kWh/yr
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Overlay|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 v /60 Hz|
15" Outdoor Signature Series Beverage Center - Fully Integrated Door - Right Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |