The Perlick HP15RO-3-4L has redefined the outdoor undercounter refrigeration market. Since their inception in 1917 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Perlick has evolved into the premier supplier of refrigeration and beverage dispensing equipment in the industry. Perlick equipment can be found in restaurants, hotels, stadiums, theme parks, breweries and the finest homes worldwide. Made in the USA, Perlick residential refrigeration products have clearly set the bar in luxury home entertaining.
The Perlick HP15RO-3-4L features an industry exclusive commercial grade stainless interior and full-extension pull out shelving which makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy. The shelves are adjustable and their stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of the shelves. These refrigerators are rated for both food and beverage storage.
The Perlick HP15RO-3-4L is designed with fully-integrated depth and zero-clearance hinging to allow a flush fit with the surrounding cabinetry. The unit accepts a 3/4-inch wood overlay to match the adjoining cabinets. The front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system has a best in class 700 BTU commercial grade compressor but still has whisper quiet performance which allows it to be used in any deck, patio or balcony. The Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection.
- UL listed for outdoor use
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- Interior temperature control and light
- Powered by a whisper-quiet, commercial-grade compressor with a 700 BTU output
- Full-extension pull out shelving makes finding items and restocking your refrigerator easy - Perlick Exclusive!
- Stainless steel ball bearing glides provide smooth movement of shelves
- Refrigerator rated for both food and beverage storage
- Designed with fully integrated depth and zero-clearance hinge to allow flush fit with surrounding cabinetry
- With a 3/4-inch wood overlay, the unit can match adjoining cabinets
- Glass doors offer full UV protection
- Low E, UV coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimizes vibrations
- Refrigerator temperature is adjustable from 33 to 39 degrees F
- 313 kWh/yr
|Shipping Weight||175 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||overlay|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 v / 60 Hz|
15" Outdoor Signature Series Refrigerator - Fully Integrated Glass Door - Left Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.