With its sleek, durable Stainless Steel Exterior, the 1224RSOD-00B Outdoor Refrigerator by U-Line is designed for both built-in and freestanding applications as well as indoor and outdoor use. This Refrigerator Model is fully wrapped in Stainless Steel to protect the Unit from harsh outdoor elements. The Full Wrapped Stainless Steel Door is reversible. The Stainless Steel Handle measures at 1-1/4" in diameter and is interchangeable with a Commercial Handle Option.
This 1224RSOD-00B Refrigerator features Three Full-Depth 4mm Tempered Glass Shelves with Bullnose Edges to contain spills and to provide maximum storage potential.
Featuring a Touch Controlled Digital Technology this Single-Zone Passive Cooling System provides a stable and consistent environment for optimum food and beverage storage and keeps the temperature in the fridge between 34 and 45 degrees.
This Outdoor Refrigerator also features Automatic Defrost, Interior Light, Audible Door Open Alarm, Self-Closing Door Mechanism, Sabbath or "Black Out" Feature, and Leveling Legs which add up to 1" of height.
This Outdoor Refrigerator is Energy Star Rated
TOUCH CONTROL DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY
The Touch Control Digital Technology is a full-featured, easy-view command center that allows you to set and monitor the refrigeration temperature. The system also manages key model functions and provides user alerts. The temperature is displayed in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Overall volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 123 bottles (12 oz) or 185 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34 F - 45 F
- Digital passive cooling system
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Standard professional stainless steel handle is interchangeable with commercial handle accessory
- Full stainless steel cabinet and door are deemed suitable for outdoor use by UL
- Door swing is field reversible
- Door lock is not included
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||99 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||109 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Capacity||5.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Professional Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V, 60Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
5.4 Cu. Ft. Outdoor Refrigerator - Stainless Steel Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |