Waring Pro ICT400 Double Induction Cooktop Hotplate
- Induction technology for fastest heat-up
- Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops
- Bright LED display
- Left-burner: on/off, 8 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Right-burner: on/off, 5 heat settings, 150-minute timer
- Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off
- Safe, exhaust-free and flame-free cooking
- Even heating – no hot spots
- Must use with induction-ready cookware*
- Limited Five Year Motor Warranty
HOW INDUCTION COOKTOPS WORK
An induction cooktop itself does not create heat. Instead, it generates an electromagnetic field that induces an electrical current in metal cookware. Electrical resistance in the cookware, in turn, converts the electrical energy to heat energy. In other words, the heat is actually generated in the cookware and transferred directly to the food. Once the cookware is removed from the cooktop, no more heat is generated. In addition, the cooktop is safe to touch even when it is switched on and no cookware is on it. Because induction cooktops use electromagnetism to generate heat, the cookware must be made of ferrous (iron or steel) materials. Non-ferrous materials on the cookware will not be affected.
*Cast Iron, 18/0 stainless steel
Waring Pro ICT400 Double Induction Cooktop Hotplate Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: From $296.99