U-Line BI2115S-00 2000 Series Built-in Ice Maker - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door - Right Hinge
With its graceful interior and exterior design this BI2115S-00 Ice Maker from U-Line moves beyond necessity to luxury.
This Ice Maker measures at 34 1/8"H x 15"W x 23 7/8"D and can store up to 25 lbs. of ice on a daily basis. Unit can produce ice at the rate of 25 lbs. The ice that it produces is of Crescent Shape that measures at 1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L. Ice Maker uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 25 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity. Unit comes in 110/115V/60Hz, but also is available in 220/230V or 50/60Hz. The BI2115S-00 does not require a drain, it does requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection. With no drain required, this Ice Maker is very easy, convenient, and inexpensive to install.
This BI2115S-00 Ice Maker comes with a commercial Stainless Steel Handle with a Full Wrap Stainless Steel Door. Unit features a Self-Closing Door Mechanism, Manual Defrost, Leveling Legs, and a Contemporary Toe Kick Grille that integrates seamlessly into your home/small office cabinetry.
If you are looking for an Ice Maker to meet the demands of your residential or small commercial environment, look no Further than this BI2115S-00 Ice Maker by U-Line!
- Vinyl-Clad Black Cabinet for a Textured, Rich Look
- Stainless Steel Door
- Right Hinge
- Produces Crescent Ice Cubes (½"W x ¾"H x 2½"L)
- Conserves Water - Uses Less than 3 Gallons to Produce Up to 22 lbs. of Ice
- No Drain Required Allows for Easy, Convenient and Inexpensive Installation
- Manual Defrost
- Removable Ice Bin
- Audible Door Open Alarm
- Self-Closing Door Mechanism
- Field Reversible Door
- Commercial Stainless Steel Door Handle
- Contemporary Toe Kick Grille Integrates Seamlessly
- Adjustable Leveling Legs Provide Up to 1" Height Extension
- Built-in or Freestanding Applications
- No Additional Clearance or Ventilation For Built-in Installation (Do Not Obstruct Front Grille)
- Only Requires 1/4" Outside Diameter Water Line Connection
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Shipping Weight||92 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Ice Storage Capacity||25 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||25 lbs.|
|Removable Ice Bin||Yes|
|Type / Shape||Crescent|
|Dimensions||1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2 1/2"L|
|Defrost System||Yes, Manual|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115V / 60HZ|
|Specs & Features/Benefits|
|Use & Care Guide|
U-Line BI2115S-00 2000 Series Built-in Ice Maker - Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door - Right Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
|Black Cabinet with Black Door [BI2115B-00]||$1,329.00|
|White Cabinet with White Door [BI2115W-00]||$1,329.00|
|Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door - Right Hand Hinge [BI2115S-00]||$1,849.00|
|Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Door - Left Hand Hinge [BI2115S-01]||$1,849.00|
Sale Price: $949.99
Sale Price: $1,593.00
Sale Price: $1,120.10
Sale Price: $1,289.00