With the Beverage-Air DW49 Deep Well Bottle Cooler, bottled beverages can be rapidly chilled and ready to serve in little time at all. The DW49 features a forced air refrigeration system designed to chill and hold products between 32°F and 38°F, cold enough to cause the bottle to frost over when removed from the cooler. Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to provide maximum operating efficiency.
This commercial bottle cooler comes with a steel cabinet in a stainless steel finish and top. The top includes easy-glide, stainless steel lids, and a stainless steel countertop with integral glass stops. A black vinyl finish is also available.
The interior is made of galvanized steel and includes three adjustable epoxy-coated steel wire dividers. The bottle cooler also includes a bottle cap opener and cap catcher for added convenience. The unit holds 17-1/2 cases of 12-oz. bottles or 23-3/4 cases of 12-oz. cans.
- Stainless Steel Exterior
- Capacities by Case:
- 12-oz. Bottles: 17-1/2
- 12-oz. Cans: 23-3/4
- Stainless Steel Top, Easy Glide Lids, and Countertop with Edge
- 2 Sliding Doors/Lids
- Automatic Defrost
- Galvanized Steel Interior
- 3 Adjustable Epoxy-Coated Steel Wire Dividers
- Bottle Cap Opener and Cap Catcher Included
- Foamed-in-Place Polyurethane Insulation for Energy Efficiency
- Forced Air Refrigeration System Provides Ample Capacity to Chill and Hold Products Between 32°F and 38°F
- Utilizes Ozone Friendly R134a Refrigerant
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- A glass lid upgrade is available for this bottle cooler. The upgrade includes the addition of interior lights.
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Additional 4 Year Warranty (Parts Only) on the Compressor
Deep Well Bottle Cooler - Stainless Steel Front Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.