This 29RB-13A Built-In Refrigerator from U-Line is the perfect fit for any undercounter built-in situation! Measuring at 28-1/2" H x 20-7/8" W x 23" D, this Refrigerator meets ADA Height Compliance. This unit has a 3.3 cu. ft. refrigeration capacity and features three removable tempered glass shelves, three fixed door shelves, and automatic defrost.
This unit has a Right Hand Hinge and a Door Lock.
- Volume of 3.3 cu ft holds up to 35 bottles (12 oz) or 48 cans (12 oz)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 341/2F - 451/2F
- Mechanical passive cooling system
- Three removable tempered glass shelves
- Three fixed shelves in door
- Right hand hinge
- Door lock
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Accepts a 1/4" custom insert panel
- Available in the following finishes: Black or White
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 901/2 opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Capacity||3.3 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Weight||80 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||89 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3.3 Cu. Ft. Built-in Refrigerator with Lock - Black Cabinet with Black Door - Right Hinge Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.