The Kegco XCD-2695B Horizontal Bottle Cooler is an ideal solution for busy bars and restaurants needing to keep a large amount of bottles or cans frosty cold and easily accessible. 28 cubic feet of storage space allows you to store up to 900 12 oz. bottles or up to 1320 12 oz. cans and three insulated lids slide out of the way to quickly access all of your inventory. Keep everything organized using the 5 plastic coated steel dividers and quickly serve customers while keeping messes to a minimum using the two front mounted bottle openers with cap catchers.
Cooling power for this commercial bar refrigerator is provided by a 1/3 hp compressor with fan-forced cooling for even temperatures throughout the cabinet, and foamed in place polyurethane insulation helps to maintain interior temperatures between 32 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. The rugged steel exterior of this beverage center is covered with a wear resistant black coating that can withstand the abuse of the busiest bars. The brushed stainless steel lids include locks to keep your stock secure after hours.
- ETL Listed
- Holds (900) 12 oz. bottles or (1320) 12 oz. cans
- Aluminum interior
- Wear-resistant black coating on heavy duty steel exterior
- Three brushed stainless steel sliding lids with security locks
- 5 plastic-coated steel dividers
- Manual thermostat with automatic defrost
- Side mounted 1/3 hp compressor
- Two front mounted bottle openers with cap catchers
- NEMA 5-15P plug
- Foamed in place high density polyurethane insulation
- Packaging Dimensions: 100" W x 31" D x 41" H
|Unit Weight||465 lbs|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Capacity||28 cu. ft.|
|Cabinet||Steel with black coating|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||8.5 A|
Commercial Horizontal Bottle Cooler - 28 cu. ft. Capacity Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.