Swiftpull PRO 2 Lever Corkscrew
- Includes: SwiftPull Pro 2 uncorker
- SwiftPull Foil Remover
- An Extra Helix Spiral/worm
- ABS Plasic Base
Swiftpull PRO 2 Lever Corkscrew Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
HOW TO USE
- Remove the plastic or foil capsule with a capsule cutter or knife.
- Take the lever back into the open position.
- Grasp the bottle top with the two gripper handles and squeeze them together. You will see two pins protrude from the black rubber side pads.
- Gripping the bottle neck with the handles, pull the large lever handle all the way back over the machine towards you to the closed position. The spiral is now fully inserted into the cork.
- The cork is removed from the bottle by lifting the large lever handle all the way back to the original starting position.
- To release the cork, first remove the device from the bottle and then pull the large lever handle up and back over the top towards you to the fully closed position.
- Then return the handle all the way to the starting position. The cork will fall off the spiral.
CAUTION: If resistance is met, do not pull the handle with great force. Just move the handle up and down (pump) two or three times, maybe more depending on the cork, with light pressure. The wedged cork will gradually come loose and fall off the spiral without damaging the machine. This can happen with the new plastic or composite corks which can be rock hard and unforgiving. Also, if the spiral goes in at a slight angle it can wedge itself into the cork.
Ten or fifteen seconds of extra time spent on these difficult corks will help save your spiral and your machine.
Sale Price: $26.99
Sale Price: $9.00
Sale Price: $26.99