Perfect for busy bars, restaurants, and cafeterias, the Beverage-Air BB48HC-1-G-B Back Bar Refrigerator provides ample storage for canned and bottled beverages as well as beer kegs. It features a galvanized steel interior with a spacious 12.4 cubic foot capacity and 4 removable wire shelves. A balanced refrigeration system rapidly chills products, while foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation helps to ensure maximum operating efficiency. The refrigeration system uses ozone friendly hydrocarbon refrigerant to comply with DOE requirements.
The BB48HC-1-G-B comes with two glass doors with self-closing mechanisms and key locks. The exterior is made of durable steel with a wear-resistant black vinyl finish and galvanized steel sub top. This back bar is also available with stainless steel fronts and sides.
- Wear-Resistant Black Vinyl on Steel Exterior; also available with Stainless Steel Front and Sides
- Galvanized Steel Sub Top
- Galvanized Steel Interior Walls and Ceiling
- 4 Removable Wire Shelves
- Stainless Steel Floor and Reinforced Door Breakers
- 2 Self-Closing Glass Doors with Locks
- Magnetic Door Gaskets Provide Positive Door Sealing
- Interior Light with Manual On/Off Switch
- Accommodates Straight Wall Beer Kegs
- Two (2) Full-Size / 1/2-Barrel (15.5 Gal.)
- Two (2) Pony-Size / 1/4-Barrel Short (7.75 Gal.)
- Three (3) 1/4-Barrel Slim (7.75 Gal.)
- Four (4) 1/6-Barrel (5.23 Gal.)
- Foamed-in-Place CFC-Free Polyurethane Insulation
- Automatic Condensate Elimination
- Balanced Refrigeration System Designed for Rapid Chilling of Product
- Lift-Out Refrigeration System
- Refrigeration System Utilizes Ozone Friendly
- Featuring hydrocarbon refrigerant to comply with DOE requirements
- UL Listed and NSF Certified
- 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty
- Additional 4 Year (Parts Only) Warranty on the Compressor
Back Bar Refrigerator w/Glass Doors - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.