This attractive Beverage Center 1024BEVS-00A by U-Line is designed to accommodate a variety of different sizes and types of beverages. It holds up to 85 (12 oz.) bottles or 105 (12 oz.) cans on two adjustable sleek Tempered Glass Shelves in its spacious 5.4 Cu. Ft. White Interior, and features two Zinc Coated Metal Beech-Trimmed Wine Racks at the top of the Beverage Center that can be stained to match surrounding decor.
With its Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Trimmed LowE Coated, Argon Gas Filled Thermopane Glass Door with a Self Closing Door Mechanism, this Beverage Center is designed to outfit any room. This unit has been designed for both Built in and Freestanding situations. Other features of this unit include a Field Reversible Door, An Interior Light, and Adjustable Leveling Legs that add up to 1" height extension.
Note: If you choose to apply stain to the Solid Beech Wood Trim of the Beverage Center Racks, please consult the User's Manual.
- Overall volume of 5.4 cu.ft. holds up to 85 bottles (12 oz.) or 105 cans (12 oz.) and 16 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Mechanical Dial Control is conveniently located on the grille
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Mechanical passive cooling system
- White interior is illuminated with recessed incandescent lighting that automatically turns off when the door is closed
- Three-quarter extension zinc coated wine racks allow for easy access
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes
- Two removable tempered glass shelves
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Door swing is field reversible
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Solid natural beech wood fronts on wine racks can easily be stained to match surrounding cabinetry
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Unit Weight||116 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||126 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Wine Bottle Count||16|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||105|
|Type||Slide-Out Wine Racks, Removable Shelves|
|Number of Shelves||2 Wine Racks, 2 Glass Shelves|
|Material||Metal with Maple Trim, Tempered Glass|
|Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies)||No|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Door Handle||Commercial-Style Stainless Steel Handle|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Beverage Center - Field Reversible Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.