Everest's durable 24" Deep EBB69G-24 Glass Door Back Bar Cooler features a textured and laminated black vinyl exterior with heavy-duty 16 gauge stainless steel countertop, galvanized steel interior walls, stainless steel floors, and 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. It has two low emissivity double pane glass doors that reflect UV rays and improve insulation for maximum energy efficiency, and each door has a heavy-duty die cast handle and a door lock to keep your merchandise safe. Inside, your beverage bottles and cans are stored on four epoxy coated wire shelves, and interior LED lighting with an on/off switch makes it easy to find exactly what you're looking for.
The EBB69G-24 utilizes a forced-air cooling system with dual evaporator fan motors to provide balanced airflow throughout the cabinet and ensure faster temperature drop. The energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly is heated by a high side copper tube, and a slide-out condensing unit allows for convenient repair and maintenance. This beverage cooler has a analog dial thermostat knob that lets you adjust the temperature between 32 and 42 degrees Fahrenheit to store your beverages at the perfect temperature.
- Analog dial thermostat knob (32 degrees Fahrenheit to 42 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Heavy duty stainless steel countertop, textured and laminated black vinyl exterior
- Galvanized steel interior wall and stainless steel floor
- High quality 16 gauge stainless steel worktop
- 1-3/4" thick high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Slide-out condensing unit for convenient repair and maintenance
- Forced-air cooling with dual evaporator fan motors provide balanced airflow throughout cabinet to ensure faster temperature drop
- Energy efficient condensate drain pan assembly heated by high side copper tube
- Heavy duty die cast door handles with door locks
- Low emissivity double pane glass system reflects UV rays and improves insulation for maximum energy efficiency
- Shielded vertical LED interior lighting on/off switch
- Two epoxy coated wire shelves
- Built-in caster thread receptacles for all units
|Shipping Weight||336 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Cubic Feet||20.41 cu.ft.|
|12-oz. Can Capacity||700|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Material||Epoxy Coated Wire|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Door Handle||Die Cast|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Running Amps||4.2 A|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
24" Deep Glass Door Back Bar Cooler Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.