Extend the look of your cabinetry throughout your room with this Integrated Refrigerator Drawer Model 1224DWRINT-00A by U-Line, which accepts 3/4" custom door panels. Revolutionizing this category in versatility and convenience, it features two full-extension drawers offering a roomy 5.4 cubic feet of storage capacity. These drawers have sleek black interiors illuminated with LED lighting, allowing you to quickly find what you're looking for. Conveniently located in the top drawer is a Digital Touch Pad Control, which lets you easily adjust the temperature range from 34 to 45 degrees Fahrenheit. This unit maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation.
The 1224DWRINT-00A Refrigerator Drawers come with a wide range of other features, including automatic defrost, an audible door open alarm, and adjustable leveling legs.
DIGITAL TOUCH PAD CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
U-Line's exclusive Digital Touch Pad Control Technology is a Full-Featured, Easy-View Command Center. The Digital Touch Pad Control Technology makes it easy to set and see the Refrigerator Temperature and displays in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. The Command Center also manages key model functions and provides user alerts.
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 98 bottles (12 oz) or 150 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located in top drawer
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Digital passive cooling system
- Maintains temperature to within 1°F of the set point to maximize preservation
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Equipped with 2 full-extension robust stainless drawers
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding with the freestanding accessory kit
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless or Integrated
- UL Listed
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Refrigeration||5.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Unit Weight||132 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||134 lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115V 60Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
5.4 CF Drawer Refrigerator - Integrated Drawers Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.