SUMMIT COMMERCIAL carries one of the industry's best lines of outdoor appliances, including wine cellars designed for elegant presentation and quality cooling.
Sized at just 24" wide, the SCR600LOS is ETL-S listed for commercial establishments and can be used built-in or freestanding. The complete cabinet construction in non-corrodible 304 grade stainless steel withstands any weather, with a solid yet stylish towel bar handle adding a luxurious touch. An integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) is included to protect the unit from shocks and seal the back to prevent any exposure of electrical components.
The solid glass door provides a full view of stored items behind heat-resistant glass, with an aluminum trim framing the door. A front-mounted key lock adds security. Automatic defrost reduces user maintenance and SUMMIT's own "hidden" evaporator design simplifies cleanup. Inside, the generous 5.5 c.f. capacity of the SCR600LOS accommodates large trays on adjustable glass shelves, with interior lighting that works on an ON/OFF rocker switch. This unit is designed to store wine and beverages that can be stored at white wine temperatures between 45 degrees and 55 degrees F.
With a versatile design and durable construction, SUMMIT SCR600LOS is an ideal addition to any outdoor commercial space.
- U.L. approved for outdoor use - Weatherproof design rated safe for outdoor operation
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter - Our integrated GFCI exceeds U.L. requirements for safety by protecting your unit from shocks and circuit breaks
- Double pane tempered glass door - Heat resistant design provides clear view to promote impulse buys
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets
- Sealed back - No exposed electrical components
- Adjustable glass shelves - Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Interior light on rocker switch - Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Commercially approved - ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
- Complete 304 grade stainless steel construction - Cabinet is wrapped in durable stainless steel for placement in any weather
- Professional towel bar handle - A curved stainless steel handle provides generous room for a comfortable grip
- Fully finished cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- One piece interior liner - Seamless interior for easier cleanup
- Adjustable thermostat - Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock for a secure interior
|Unit Weight||120 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||120 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Glass|
|Door Handle||Professional Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||No|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
5.5 Cu. Ft. Outdoor Undercounter All Refrigerator Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.