The Oasis Cook 'N Cold Water Cooler from the Atlantis Series offers a solid water cooler with a contemporary look that guarantees quality, reliability, and easy serviceability. The unit's stylish rounded front design and non-removable stainless steel reservoir make this unit a must have for any home or office. In addition, the BPD1SK Cook 'N Cold is available in either bright white or black polyethylene cabinet which won't dent or rust.
This Cook 'N Cold model conveniently serves lukewarm or room temperature water for cooking and chilled water for drinking and features a non-removable Stainless Steel reservoir which guarantees your water stays fresh, pure, and tastes great.
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Bottled Water Coolers, Point of Use Water Coolers and Pressure Water Coolers. All Oasis water coolers are designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
From design to manufacturing to delivery, Oasis incorporates the latest state-of-the-art technology to produce unique products to meet all of our customers' needs.
- Cabinet: Polyethylene cabinet with pre-drilled holes for simple cup dispenser installation.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection cooled condenser. Internal, spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector requires no lubrication. Refrigerant is controlled by a capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and easily accessible on the rear of the unit.
- Cold Water Reservoir: Durable heavy-duty type 300 series stainless steel with external copper refrigerant coil encased in pre-fitted molded plastic foam insulation.
- Drip Receptor: Durable dishwasher safe drip tray lifts out for easy removal.
- Electrical: 115 volts, 60 Hertz. 1/2 hp water cooler compressor. Three wire service cord and polarized plug.
- Lead-Free: Components in this water cooler are lead-free as defined by the Safe Drinking Water Act Amendments of 1986 and the Lead Contamination Control Act of 1988. Model Listed by Underwriter's Laboratories to U.S. and Canadian Standards.
- Warranty: Limited 3 year warranty (within the Continental Limits of the United States and Canada). Three years on the sealed refrigeration system, one year on most component parts. Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler; sample copy available upon request.
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Water Cooler BPD1SK Cook 'N Cold Round - Black w/SS Reservoir Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.