Oasis POU1CTHS Countertop Hot 'N Cold Water Cooler - White
The Oasis POU1CTHS Countertop Hot 'N Cold Point-of-Use Water Cooler is a superb space saving unit that will fit on almost any counter. Availbe in bright white or stylish black, this countertop cooler provides simple and effective water dispensing at the point-of-use. Serving hot water for beverage making and cold water for drinking, the cooler conveniently connects to directly to your water supply and can accommodate almost all filtration systems.
Oasis is the recognized worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of Point-of-Use Water Coolers. Like all Oasis water coolers, Point-of-Use coolers are specifically designed and manufactured to be durable, easy to service and clean for a pure drinking experience.
Point-of-Use Water Coolers eliminate such hassles of monthly water delivery bills, water storage problems, sore backs from lifting water bottles, spilled water from dumping water bottles, and the risk of running out of water just when you need it.
In addition, a bottleless water cooler can easily be connected to your reverse osmosis system which will give you bottle water quality water. You may also connect your POU to your filtered water system which allows you to retain the minerals in you water. If you are satisfied with the taste and quality of your tap water, simply connect your POU directly to your home or office water system!
|Dimensions & Specifications|
- POU1CTHS does not include a water treatment system
- Large 2.5 gallon capacity stainless steel reservoir
- Dual float system with built-in safety float to prevent overflowing of water
- 1 piece hot water tank
- Contemporary styling and sleek one-piece round design
- Both white and black polyethylene cabinets hide scratches, fingerprints, & won't dent or rust
- Drip receptor is easy to remove, easy to clean and durable
- Convenient handles on side panels enable easy transport and placement
- 5 year limited warranty
- Specifically manufactured to exacting standards and meet FDA requirements
- Installation: Water cooler must be installed to your plumbing system, specifically a cold water line. Detailed installation instructions included with purchase
- Cabinet: Molded of heavy-duty, polyvinylchlorine and has UL94-5V rating. The soft off-white or black color is molded all the way through to help conceal any scratches from years of use.
- Cold Water Refrigeration Unit: Convection-cooled condenser. Internally spring mounted, hermetically sealed compressor w/automatic overload protector. No lubrication needed. Refrigerant is controlled accurately by capillary tube.
- Cold Water Thermostat: Temperature is controlled by adjustable thermostat w/"Off" position that is easily accessible on the rear of the cabinet
- Cold Water Reservoir: Type 300 series stainless steel. External copper refrigerant coil. Encased in pre-fitted molded plastic fam insulation.
- Float System: Dual mechanical floats include a safety lockout.
- Hot Water Tank: The 500 watt heating element utilizes a 1 piece design that is easy to replace or service without breaking soldered refrigeration connections. The hot tank is type 300 series stainless steel.
- Hot Water Thermostat: Adjustable thermostat with safety limiter.
- Hot Water Safety Faucet: Self-closing faucet requires a two-step action that's easy for adults to use, but helps protect small children. All faucets are made of durable polypropylene.
- Capacity: 45 six-ounce cups of piping hot water per hour. 1 1/2 quart storage tank
- Drip Receptor: The one-piece drip tray lifts out in seconds for easy removal. It's molded in polyethylene for durability and is dishwasher safe.
- Electrical: 115 Volts, 60 Hertz. Water Cooler compressor hp 1/20. 3-wire service cord and polarized plug furnished.
- 5 year limited warranty
- 5 year warranty on the selaed refrigeration system and most component parts
- Detailed warranty certificate enclosed with each water cooler
Oasis POU1CTHS Countertop Hot 'N Cold Water Cooler - White Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
Sale Price: $15.95
Sale Price: $14.99