Summit ALFB621 Built-In 4.0 Cu. Ft. ADA Compliant All Freezer
- Capable of operating at -25°C for long-term food preservation
- Insert a custom panel on the door for the perfect look
- ADA compliant to fit under counters
- Three slide-out freezer drawers prevent ambient temperatures from affecting freezer contents when the door is open
- Perfectly sized to fit under counters and in tight 24 inch spaces
The ALFB621 boasts a conveniently slim width under 24 inches and can be used built-in or freestanding. The white cabinet includes a stainless steel door frame that accepts slide-in panels, allowing users to get a customized look that matches the rest of the unit's setting. A stainless steel handle is included.
Derived from SUMMIT's medical line, the ALFB621 can safely reach and maintain -25°C to increase long-term storage of food. Manual defrost saves on energy use while extra thick insulation and three removable drawers keep the cold inside for a steady and reliable freeze.
The ALFB621 can be combined with SUMMIT's FF6BIFRADA all-refrigerator for a complete ADA compliant set.
- -25°C capable
- Slim undercounter dimensions
- Fully finished cabinet
- Built-in capable
- ADA compliant
- Three removable storage baskets
- Stainless steel door frame
- Professional stainless steel handle
- Adjustable thermostat
- Manual defrost
- One piece interior liner
|Unit Weight||107 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||107 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||White|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Total Capacity||3.2 CF|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||White|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Electrical Requirements||115V / 60HZ|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
Summit ALFB621 Built-In 4.0 Cu. Ft. ADA Compliant All Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.