AccuCold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The ALB751 Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters.
The ALB753B is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. The front-breathing design allows built-in use under counters, while the fully finished cabinet also lets this unit be used freestanding. This model has a black cabinet. The reversible door includes a two-piece stainless steel frame designed to accept a slide-in custom panel, allowing you to create a seamless look with your surrounding cabinetry (panel dimensions: 23" wide x 28" tall x 1/4" thick). A stainless steel handle is included.
Inside, the ALB753B utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. The unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
- ADA Compliant - 32 inch height is designed to fit under ADA compliant counters
- Slim undercounter dimensions - Less than 24 inches wide, with a generous 5.5 c.f. of storage capacity
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Stainless steel door frame - Two-piece "U"-shaped door frame accepts a slide-in custom panel, allowing you to create a seamless look with your surrounding decor (panel dimensions: 23" wide x 28" tall x 1/4" thick); handle included
- Automatic defrost - No-frost convenience for reduced user maintenance
- Adjustable glass shelves - Rearrange interior space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Flat door liner - An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays
- Interior light on rocker switch - Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a a convenient switch located behind the thermostat
- Hidden evaporator - Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
- One piece interior liner - Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
- Adjustable thermostat - Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
- Reversible door - User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||112 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||112 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Total Capacity||5.5 CF|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Handle||Towel Bar|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
Black with Stainless Steel Frame Door & Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.