SUMMIT's FF41ESADA Series features fully auto defrost refrigerator-freezers sized for ADA compliant applications.
Perfectly sized at just 18 3/4" wide, the FF41ESADA has a 32" height to meet ADA guidelines. The all white exterior includes a reversible door for versatile placement.
Inside, the FF41ESADA uses automatic defrost to reduce maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer section. Adjustable shelves, door storage, and a crisper make storage simple inside the 3.6 cu.ft. interior.
All SUMMIT's FF41ES series units are built in North America and come with a proven history of reliability and customer satisfaction.
NOTE: Due to its timer-based auto defrost system, this model is not designed for vaccine or medical storage.
- ADA Compliant - 32 inch height is designed to meet ADA guidelines for lower counter height
- Automatic defrost - No-frost system simplifies maintenance in both refrigerator and freezer
- Fully finished white cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Reversible door - Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Adjustable thermostat - Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- Crisper drawer - Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing greens in lower slide drawer
- Adjustable shelves - Rearrange the refrigerator space to fit any sized item or remove shelves for simple cleanup
- Door shelves - Store large bottles right on the door for easy access
- Slim counter height dimensions - Less than 19 inches wide for easy placement in tight locations
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Unit Weight||95 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||95 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Capacity||3.6 cu. ft.|
Summit FF41ESADA 3.6 cf Compact Auto Defrost Refrigerator, ADA Compliant - White [Energy Star] Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.