SUMMIT's FFAR10 line of versatile all-refrigerators includes models designed to meet your needs, fit your space, and cool with quality.
The FFAR10MED is fully equipped to serve laboratory, pharmacy, and hospital settings. It contains over 10 cu.ft. of storage capacity in a conveniently sized 24" footprint. Door racks accommodate large bottles and smaller items, while four adjustable shelves and a vegetable crisper offer more storage options.
Automatic defrost saves on user maintenance by while fan-forced air circulation keeps an even temperature throughout the interior. Interior lighting adds additional convenience.
The FFAR10MED is specially designed for use in medical or laboratory settings. We install an audible temperature alarm with external readout on the door for convenience. A side-mounted lock adds security and a hospital grade cord provides maximum safety.
With complete features and ideal dimensions, the FFAR10MED is a great fit in tight spaces that require reliable cooling.
- Thin-line design - Limited space is no problem for our thin-line models, designed specifically for those hard-to-fit spots
- Large capacity - Over 10 c.f. of room inside
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Interior light - Automatically illuminates when you open the door
- Alarm with temperature display - Temperature alarm warns of interior fluctuations while providing an external temperature readout on the door
- Adjustable wire shelves - Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
- Internal fan with gel packs - Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
- Hospital grade cord - Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
- Adjustable thermostat - Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
- Flat door liner - Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
|Refrigerator Capacity||10.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Total Capacity||10.1 Cu. Ft.|
|Field Reversible Doors||No|
|Accepts Custom Panels||No|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Approved for Outdoor Use||No|
|Electrical Requirement||120 V/60 Hz|
|Unit Weight||165 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight||165 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Summit FFAR10 Use & Care Guide|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
10.1 Cu. Ft. Medical All-Refrigerator with Keypad Lock Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.