Danby DBF163BL-2 Dual Faucet Full-Size Kegerator - Black
The DBF163BL-2 Dual-Faucet Kegerator by Danby is the perfect Beer Cooler for your Home! With a Front Mounted Electronic Temperature Control with Blue LED Display that lets you know the temperature your Keg is currently being stored at, and with two Faucets, pouring your draft beer you will be serving refreshing ice cold Keg Beer for you, your friends and family in no time! With its Black Cabinet, Stylish Black Door, and Exquisite Dual-Faucet Chrome Beer Tower, this Keg Cooler will fit with and decor in your home. The Danby DBF163BL-2 is designed to house three sizes of Kegs in its 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity--including Full and Pony Sized Kegs. When you are not cooling a Keg, simply slide in the two shelves and use it as an extra refrigerator in your home! With Swivel Casters that make moving your Kegerator a breeze, you can enjoy pouring your Draft Beer from anywhere in your home--from the Kitchen to the Man Cave, Cheers!
The Danby DBF163BL-2 Kegerator comes with a 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Single Gauge Regulator with air distributor set up for two kegs, and a Double Faucet Commercial Grade 15" Chrome Plated Metal Black Draft Beer Tower. Two D System Domestic Keg Couplers are included as a default but you have the option of switching them out for home brew couplers at the same price or upgrading to another type of commercial coupler for a small fee. Additional Features of this Dual-Faucet Full Size DBF163BL-2 Keg Beer Cooler include a Drip Tray, Automatic Defrost, Scratch Resistant Work Top, and a Chrome Guard Rail.
The Dabny DBF163BL-2 Dual-Faucet Kegerator is completely customizable. You can upgrade you tower to Stainless Steel or Brass. In addition, you can easily customize your draft beer parts to dispense the type of beers you plan on serving.
- The Co2 Tank can be mounted on the back or placed inside. In addition, the 5 lb Aluminum Co2 Tank is shipped empty--does not come filled. You will need to get your Co2 Tank--for your Kegerator--filled locally. When filled, the 5 lb. Tank is good for approximately 5-6 Full Kegs.
- Though this Kegerator comes with most parts and accessories needed to get it up and running, it does not come with Couplers, therefore, you will need to buy your own Couplers. Please see below the options for your 1st and 2nd Keg Couplers.
- The Danby DBF163BL-2 Kegerator features a Black Cabinet with Stylish Stainless Steel Door
- Includes Keg Couplers
The D System Keg Couplers are selected as the default, but you can select home brew couplers at the same cost or upgrade to another type of commercial coupler for a small cost. This versatility makes this kegerator an excellent value.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. Comes with an air distributor. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes two of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Dual Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with Two Chrome Plated Faucets with Brass Levers and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Two Chrome Beer Faucets with Brass Levers
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Beer Keg Capacity Options 1/8 Keg, 1/4 Keg, 1/2 Keg
- The Co2 Tank can be mounted on the back or placed inside.
- Holds: 1/2 barrels / Full Size Kegs (15.5gal), 1/4 barrels / Ponies (7.75gal)
- The Co2 Tank can be mounted on the back or placed inside.
- Black Exterior (black door), Rounded corners door style.
- Thermostatic temperature control keeps temperature in range of 34-50 degrees F.
- Heavy duty casters for mobility.
- Removable Drip Tray with Grill to Collect spills
- Chrome Guard Rail to Protect Your Mugs and Glasses from Sliding Off
- 15" Chrome Tower
- Two removable wire shelves that allow you to convert this beer cooler into a refrigerator.
- 5 lb. Co2 Tank
- Gas Hose / Beer Tubing / Washers & Clamps
- Textured serving counter top.
- UL approved & listed.
- All dispensing accessories are UL recognized components.
|Unit Weight||124 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs|
|CO2 Tank||5 lb|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|5-Liter / Mini Keg||Holds 3|
|Drip Tray||Black Plastic|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Danby Kegerator Manual|
Danby DBF163BL-2 Dual Faucet Full-Size Kegerator - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|
|Comments:||The hole in the kegerator for the line to run to the CO2 tank outside should have two separate inserts. If you want to use a regulator with two separate controls then you will need to enlarge the hole for two lines. Nothing a dremel tool and a little patience can't handle. Other than that , excellent product.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $699.99
Sale Price: $529.99