Danby DBF163SS-2 Dual-Faucet Kegerator - Full Size Beer Cooler with Stainless Steel Door
Enjoy the refreshing taste of your ice cold beer tapped directly from your Danby DBF163SS-2 Dual-Faucet Full-Size Kegerator by Danby. With a Front Mounted Electronic Temperature Control with Blue LED Display that lets you know the temperature your Keg is currently being stored at, and with two Faucets, pouring your draft beer at the perfect temperature for friends and family is easy and fast. With its Black Cabinet, Stylish Stainless Steel Door, and Elegant Dual-Faucet Chrome Beer Tower, this Keg Beer Cooler will look great in any room in your home! The Danby DBF163SS-2 is designed specifically to hold three sizes of kegs in its 5.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity--including Full and Pony Sized Kegs. Not going to use your Kegerator for awhile? No worries, simply insert the shelves into the unit and use it as a Refrigerator until you are ready to cool and tap your Keg!
This Danby DBF163SS-2 Kegerator comes with a 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Single Gauge Regulator with air distributor for two kegs, and a Double Faucet Commercial Grade 15" Chrome Plated Metal Black Draft Beer Tower. Two D System Domestic Keg Couplers are included as a default but you have the option of switching them out for home brew couplers at the same price or upgrading to another type of commercial coupler for a small fee. Additional Features of this Dual-Faucet Full Size DBF163SS-2 Keg Beer Cooler include a Field Reversible Door, Drip Tray, Automatic Defrost, Scratch Resistant Work Top, Chrome Guard Rail, as well as Swivel Casters for easy portability of your Keg Cooler from one room to another.
- The Co2 Tank can be mounted on the back or placed inside. In addition, the 5 lb Aluminum Co2 Tank is shipped empty--does not come filled. You will need to get your Co2 Tank--for your Kegerator--filled locally. When filled, the 5 lb. Tank is good for approximately 5-6 Full Kegs.
- Though this Kegerator comes with most parts and accessories needed to get it up and running, it does not come with Couplers, therefore, you will need to buy your own Couplers. Please see below the options for your 1st and 2nd Keg Couplers.
- The Danby DBF163SS-2 Kegerator features a Black Cabinet with Stylish Stainless Steel Door
- Includes Keg Couplers
The D System Keg Couplers are selected as the default, but you can select home brew couplers at the same cost or upgrade to another type of commercial coupler for a small cost. This versatility makes this kegerator an excellent value.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. Comes with an air distributor. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes two of 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Dual Faucet Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Dual Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with Two Chrome Plated Faucets with Brass Levers and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Two Chrome Beer Faucets with Brass Levers
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a Teflon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Beer Keg Capacity Options 1/8 Keg, 1/4 Keg, 1/2 Keg
- The Co2 Tank can be mounted on the back or placed inside.
- Accomodates 1/2 (60 litre) beer kegs
- Black Cabinet with Stainless steel door
- Converts to a 5.8 cu.ft. (164.2) litre capacity all refrigerator
- Front mount electronic temperature control with blue LED display
- Co2 tank and all hardware--for mounting purposes--is included (Co2 requires charging)
- Automatic Defrost
- Scratch resistant work top
- Reversible door hinge
- Chrome guard rail included
- Black/Chrome beer tower dispenser
- Drip tray included
- Optional swivel casters for easy portability
|Unit Weight||124 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||130 lbs|
|CO2 Tank||5 lbs|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3 Ball Lock|
|Drip Tray||Black Plastic|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||2|
|Color / Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||No|
|Danby Kegerator Manual|
Danby DBF163SS-2 Dual-Faucet Kegerator - Full Size Beer Cooler with Stainless Steel Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 2 reviews)|
Chapel Hill, NC
|Comments:||Very happy with this kegerator, it included everything I needed for dispensing two commercial five-gallon (1/6 barrel) kegs. Comfortably fits two kegs and a CO2 tank. Easy to set up, no complaints. The fridge only goes down to 36 degrees F, but that seems to be an ideal temperature for my kegs. It's not n extremely powerful unit - cooling the beer from about 60 F literally took two days to get down to a reasonable temperature. Check out YouTube for assembly and cleaning tips, there are some great tutorials there.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
|Comments:||Using it with two corny kegs with the CO2 inside. I love the product and found Beverage Factory to be a great retailer. I had concerns about placing the order but found that they made the ordering process easy and are there to help through the whole process. Great experience all the way around.|
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $1,199.99