Summit SBC490FR Free Standing Full-Size Kegerator w/ SS Frame for Custom Panel
Bring your pub experiences home with you with this Summit SBC490FR Full-Sized Free Standing Kegerator. This Keg Beer Dispenser features a sleek black cabinet and the Stainless Steel frame around the black door allows for a customized look with the choice of an Overlay Door Panel. Serve your favorite Draft Beer in no time by simply setting up the component parts that come with the Kegerator including a complete "D" System Sankey American Tap Kit that includes a Co2 Tank and Regulator. The SBC490FR accommodates half, quarter, and mini kegs and has a 6.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity. The Automatic Defrost and Adjustable Temperature allow for you to keep your Draft Beer stored at the correct temp, allowing for you to serve your beer at the correct temp and with just the right amount of froth at the top. Not going to use your Kegerator to store draft beer for a time? No worries! Simply insert the two adjustable shelves included with your Kegerator and turn your Keg Beer Dispenser into a Regrigerator for the time being. Complete with Casters, simply move your Kegerator to the room you would like to serve your beer in, and enjoy!
This Summit SBC490FR comes complete with all the necessary Draft Beer equipment you need to pour Fresh Draft Beer straight from your keg. Included with the Summit SBC490FR Kegerator is a 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank, a Single Gauge Regulator, a Sankey Keg Coupler, and a 15" Chrome Plated Metal Draft Beer Tower that will impress any Beer Aficionado. The Single Gauge Regulator measures Pounds Per Square Inch (PSI), features a Safety Blow Off at 55-65 PSI, and comes with a flow control inlet nipple filter as well as a permanent Quad-Ring Inlet Seal. The Sankey Keg Coupler is designed to fit most of your favorite Domestic beer kegs.
Please Note: The lightweight, 5lb Aluminum Co2 Tank is the preferred size of many brewers. It is shipped empty and does not come filled. You will need to get your Co2 Tank--for your Kegerator--filled locally. When filled, the 5 lb tank is good for approximately 5-6 full kegs.
This kegerator can fit one Full Size or Pony Keg, up to two Quarter Slim Kegs, and up to three 5 gallon home brew kegs.
Wanting all your Draft Beer Serving and Drinking Needs? Look no further than this Summit SBC490FR Kegerator Full-Size Freestanding Keg Beer Dispenser and enjoy your favorite ice cold draft beer in no time!
- The Summit SBC490FR Kegerator features a Black Cabinet with Decorative Stainless Steel Door
- This Keg dispenser comes with a complete Direct Draw Kit for D System Kegs. This Keg Tap system comes with all the commercial grade components needed to tap a domestic keg.
- Includes a brand new aluminum 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank
This Tank is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. This is superior to a steel tank because it will not rust. The service pressure is up to 1800 PSI/124 BAR with a test pressure of 3000 PSI/207 BAR. These cyldiners are stamped with required U.S. Department of Transportation and Transport Canada Markings. The 320 Valves are CGA approved, and have a male thread for Co2 Regulators. Average fill good for 5-6 Kegs depending upon your fill. (5.5" diameter, 18.25" Height).
- Includes Single Gauge Co2 Regulator
This Regulator works with any Co2 Tank with a CGA-320 valve. The single gauge measures PSI indicating how much Co2 pressure is inside the keg. Adjustable output pressure 0-60 psi. 3000 psig Max Primary Inlet. 60 psig Safety Relief Valve R82. Female CGA-320 connection. Ball valve outlet w/ 5/16" OD Hose Barb connection. Total ports = (2) Primary 1/4" FNPT ports, (2) Secondary 1/4" FNPT ports. UL Listed, Compressed Gas Regulator - for use w/ Air, Co2 and Inert Gases.
- Includes 5 feet of 5/16 Inch I.D. Draft Beer Line Assembly with 2 Snap Clamps
The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Themoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design.
- Includes D system Lever Handle Keg Coupler which can Tap all Domestic Kegs
This is a Commercial Grade Lever Handle Keg Coupler. The SBC490FR is compatible with all domestic brand kegs. This Keg Tap works with all American "D" System Sankey Kegs. This coupler features a 55-psi pressure relief valve and a nickel-plated forged brass body. To tap a keg all you have to do is pull out and then down on the lever handle to properly couple the keg. This Keg Coupler can be swapped out to a Home Brew Coupler for no additional cost.
- Includes a 3" Diameter Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower
The Tower is a commercial grade Single Column, Single Faucet, 3" Diameter, Chrome Plated Metal Draft Tower. This Tower comes complete with a Chrome Plated Faucet with Brass Lever and 5 Feet of 3/16 Inch I.D. Clear Beer Tubing that ends in a Nozzle & Hex Nut Assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers. This Tower is mounted using the gasket and four screws that are included.
- Includes Chrome Beer Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. This faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a nylon ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles.
- Full-sized beer dispenser
- Interior accommodates half, quarter, or mini (pony) kegs
- Fully finished black cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- Complete tap system with 5 lb. CO2 tank and regulator, draft arm, Sankey American tap, connection hardware, and cleaning kit
- Stainless steel door frame
- Slide a panel into this two-piece exposed stainless steel door frame to match the unit to other cabinetry (panel size: 31" H x 23 3/8" W)
- Professional handle
- Stainless steel handle for durable elegance
- Automatic defrost - Simplify maintenance by letting the appliance defrost itself
- Convertible to a refrigerator -Transform the unit into an all-purpose refrigerator with convenient adjustable shelves
- Adjustable thermostat Manage the temperature with ease and accuracy
- Casters included (ship unassembled)
- To make the unit portable, install this sturdy set of casters to the base of the unit
- Top guard rail (ships unassembled)
- Silver rail completes the top and neatens service
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design does not contain ozone-damaging chemicals
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 years|
|Keg Storage Capacities|
|Full Size / 1/2-Barrel||Holds 1|
|Pony Size / 1/4-Barrel||Holds 1|
|1/4-Barrel Slim||Holds 1|
|5 gal. Ball/Pin Lock Keg||Holds 3|
|Draft Beer Tower|
|Number of Faucets||1|
|Color / Material||Stainless Frame|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Accepts Custom Overlay Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V, 60 Hz|
|Dispense Kit Assembly Manual|
Summit SBC490FR Free Standing Full-Size Kegerator w/ SS Frame for Custom Panel Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
Sale Price: $1,169.00
Sale Price: $499.99
Sale Price: $509.99