Whether you're a contractor looking for bulk discounts or you're in charge of purchasing bulk quantities of dorm refrigerators, this pallet purchase will save you money. The MDC315-2BB Two Door Counterhigh Refrigerator from Kegco offers a generous 3.1 cu.ft. of storage space in an efficient size and shape that is perfect for offices, hotels, dorm rooms, and apartments. This refrigerator makes the most of every inch with exciting features like door storage (including a beverage can dispenser and space for a 2-liter bottle) and a separate freezer compartment for long term storage of frozen foods.
The MDC315-2BB also features a recessed handle and a reversible door that can be adjusted to swing open from the left or right, allowing you to customize it to fit wherever you need it. It has been rated by the Environmental Protection Agency as an Energy Star appliance for its superior energy efficiency, so it will save you money on your electric bill and help to protect the environment.
- Pallet of 8
- 3.1 CF Capacity Two Door Counterhigh Refrigerator
- Black Cabinet with Black Door
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Energy Star Rated
- Includes Ice Cube Tray and Ice Scraper
- Door Racks Holds 2-Liter Bottle
- Beverage Can Dispenser
- Recessed Handle
- Internal Light in Refrigerator Section
- Separate Freezer Compartment
- Reversible Door - Can Be Adjusted to Open from the Left or the Right
- Box Dimensions: 34.5" H x 20.25" W x 21.5" D
- Unit Dimensions: 33.5" H x 19.5" W x 21.25" D
- Unit Weight: 57.4 lbs
- Pallet Dimensions: 75" H x 48" W x 48" D
- Pallet Weight: 495 lbs
|Unit Weight||57.4 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Capacity||3.1 cu. ft.|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3.1 Cu. Ft. Two Door Counterhigh Refrigerator - Black - Pallet of 8 Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.