SUMMIT's FF41ESSSTBADA brings an ENERGY STAR qualified performance to a compact refrigerator-freezer specially designed with an ADA compliant counter height.
- ENERGY STAR qualified with a more efficient system for lower energy use
- 32 inches high to meet ADA guidelines for lower counter height
- Stainless steel door with curved towel bar handle for added luxury
- Compact size with a slim 19" width fits well in hotels and offices
- Save time and energy with automatic defrost
- Made in North America
- Door storage provides ample room for large bottles
Perfectly sized at just 18 1/2" wide, the FF41ESSSTBADA has a 32" height to meet ADA guidelines. This unit has a white cabinet with a fully wrapped stainless steel door. A curved towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel completes the professional look.
Inside, the FF41ESSSTBADA uses automatic defrost to reduce maintenance in both the refrigerator and freezer section. Adjustable shelves, door storage, and a crisper make storage simple inside the 3.6 cu.ft. interior.
All SUMMIT's FF41ES series units are built in North America and come with a proven history of reliability and customer satisfaction. Additional choices are available with stainless steel doors. For the same unit with a black cabinet, see the FF43ESSSTBADA.
NOTE: Due to its timer-based auto defrost system, this model is not designed for vaccine or medical storage.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- ADA Compliant
- Automatic defrost
- Stainless steel door
- Professional towel bar handle
- Fully finished black cabinet
- Adjustable shelves
- Crisper drawer
- Door shelves
- Adjustable thermostat
- Slim counter height dimensions
- 100% CFC free
|Shipping Weight||95 lbs.|
|Total Capacity||3.6 CF|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Electrical Requirements||115 V / 60 Hz|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
Summit FF43ESSSTBADA 3.6 Cu. Ft. ADA Refrigerator - Towel Bar Handle Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.