SUMMIT FCL44 is a chest freezer for medical and scientific facilities, with an energy efficient operating system and low temperature capability.
The FCL44 operates at -30 degrees C, the ideal temperature for storing vaccines for chicken pox and FLU MIST. Using a proprietary ICI Vac-Pac system, the FCL44 consumes less energy than competing models of its type.
Counter-balanced hinges add to the safety of the exterior. Manual defrost ensures that vaccines, pharmaceuticals, or even frozen foods remain stable under the ideal storage conditions. A digital thermostat allows for precise temperature management.
- -30 degrees C capable - Low temperature operation is ideal for select vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and frozen goods
- Precision digital thermostat - Easy and accurate temperature management to keep freezer contents under the right conditions
- Manual defrost operation - No temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Counter-balanced hinges - This safety feature keeps the lid open when you lift it so there's no need to hold it yourself
- ICI Vac-Pac system - Environmentally friendly cooling system with low energy use
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3.6 Cubic Foot Laboratory Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.