Summit's VT44 Compact Chest Freezer is a high-quality low temperature freezer designed for general purpose storage in institutional, laboratory, and other medical settings. It features an easy-to-fit footprint, static manual defrost operation to store items at -30 degrees Celsius, and a digital thermostat that ensures intuitive temperature control. This unit includes counterbalanced hinges for safer loading and a lock on the handle for added safety.
- -30 degrees Celsius capable - Low temperature operation is ideal for select vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and frozen goods
- Manual defrost operation - Reduced temperature fluctuations with a static manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Factory installed lock - Keyed lock offers added security
- 100% CFC free - Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
- Precision digital thermostat - Easy and accurate temperature management to keep freezer contents under the right conditions
- Counterbalanced hinges - Lid stays open when lifted past a certain point for safer and easier loading and unloading
- ICI VAc-Pac System - Environmentally friendly cooling system with low energy use
|Shipping Weight||115 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Specs & Features|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
3.5 Cubic Foot Compact Laboratory Chest Freezer Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |