Marvel is proud to meet the needs of users of all levels of ability, as evidenced by the 30IMAT-BB-F-R Clear Ice Machine, which conforms to the lower countertop heights stipulated by Title III of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA). The Marvel1/2 30iMAT Clear Ice Machine measures a convenient 31-1/8 inches tall, making it a perfect match for the 34-inch high countertops that the ADA mandates.
The Marvel 30iMAT produces up to 34 pounds of clear ice cubes a day and can store up to 30 pounds. It offers the convenience of full automatic defrost and a door for more placement options. This ice maker is available in a choice of black or white with a matching framed door that accepts a 1/4" custom panel. A black model with an optional stainless steel panel insert is also available. Doors are not field reversible. If you require a Left Hand Hinge, you will need to call us for a special order.
You need to have the following materials for proper installation:
- 14" OD Copper Tubing
- Shutoff Valve
- 5/8" ID Rubber Drain Tube
- Water supply: 1/4" OD Copper Tube (Subject to Local Codes) 20-100 psi
For water connection allow 2" behind the unit.
- Drain: 5/8" ID Rubber Tube (Subject to Local Codes)
Unit must drain into a 1/2" ID minimum stand pipe.
OPTIONAL DRAIN PUMP
This rugged, compact drain pump installs easily in most ice machines which require a drain. The sealed-reservoir drain pump is designed especially for applications where a floor drain is not readily accessible. This is a Marvel exclusive that's built to provide years of reliable service.
- Drains Water to the Nearest Drain
- Sealed Reservoir Prevents Leaks and Flooding, Even During Power Outages
- Automatic Power Shut-Off
- Clog Resistant
- Easily Fits into the Mechanical Compartment of Most Ice Machines that Require a Drain
- Dimensions: 5-1/2"H x 4-1/2"W x 9-1/16"L
- Rated at 8' for Vertical Lift and 20' for Horizontal Run
OPTIONAL FILLER KIT
For installation of 15-inch wide models into 18-inch openings, Marvel offers its exclusive filler kit. The kit includes two fabricated steel filler panels for installation on each side of the refrigerator or ice machine cabinet to adapt to an 18-inch wide opening. This is especially useful if you are replacing an old trash compactor or other 18-inch wide product.
- Produces up to 34 lbs of clear ice in 24 hours and stores up to 30 lbs
- Stainless steel ice cutter ensures consistent cube size and shape
- Sound-buffering ice deflector greatly reduces cube impact noise
- Low profile, ADA height allows for universal installation applications, both commercial and residential
- High efficiency, low maintenance condenser design for built-in zero clearance installations
- Equipped with cleaning mode
- Insulated thermal-efficient cabinet
- Frost-free technology ensures you'll never have to manually defrost the unit
- Ice scoop included
- Available with or without factory-installed drain pump
- Close Door Assist System gently and automatically closes door
- Panel overlay option features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Height adjustment up to 1" with leveling legs
- 4" black adjustable toe kick
- 1-year warranty
|Height||31 1/2" (w/o Legs)|
|Depth||23 5/8" (w/o Handle)|
|Shipping Weight||100 lbs.|
|Multiple / Dual Zone||No|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Capacity (Ice Makers)
|Ice Storage||30 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||35 lbs. per 24 hrs.|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements||120 V|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
You may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print PDF's. Click the link below to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Download Adobe Reader
Built-In ADA Compliant Clear Ice Maker - Black Cabinet and Solid Black Door Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|| |
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.