U-Line BI-98 Built-In Ice Maker - Black
This Compact and Convenient 1000 Series BI-98 Black Cabinet Ice Maker by U-Line is the perfect ice maker for residential or small commercial use. With its streamlined style and ADA compliance this Built-In Ice Maker will fit perfectly under your counter!
This Compact Ice Maker measures at 27 3/8"H x 14 15/16"W x 20"D and can store up to 25 lbs. of ice on a daily basis. Unit can produce ice at the rate of 25 lbs. The ice that it produces is of crescent shape that measures at 1/2"W x 3/4"H x 2-1/2"L. Ice maker uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 25 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity. Unit Features a Mechanical Dial Control that controls the temperature within the unit. The BI-98 only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection. With no drain required, this Ice maker is very easy, convenient, and inexpensive to install.
This unit does accept a 1/4" Flat or Raised Insert Custom Door Panel
- Black Cabinet
- No drain required allows for easy, convenient, and inexpensive installation.
- Only requires a 1/4" outside diameter water line connection.
- Daily ice rate of up to 23 lbs.
- Ice storage capacity: up to 12 lbs. of ice.
- Crescent cube size 1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2-1/2" L.
- Uses less than three gallons of water for approximately 25 lbs. of ice and minimal electricity.
- Meets Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) height requirements.
- Accepts a 1/4" flat or raised insert custom door panel.
- Add 1 1/2" to depth for water line connection
- ADA Height Compliant
- Manual Defrost
- Mechanical Dial Control
- MUST add 1/4" to overall width for proper installation
- Allow 2-1/2" clearance on hinge side for a 90° opening when installed against a wall
- Front grille/toe kick must be unobstructed for proper ventilation
DOOR CLEARANCE INFORMATION*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series black or white units when installed with custom full overlay door panel/frame.
*Zero clearance on all 2000 Series and 1000 Series black or white units when installed with a 1/4" flush insert panel. Allow proper clearance for a raised insert panel.
*Allow 2-1/2" clearance, on hinge side, for a 90 degree opening when installed against a wall on all Stainless Steel models.
|Shipping Weight||76 lbs.|
|Compressor (Parts Only)||5 Years|
|Cabinet Color / Material||Black|
|Ice Storage Capacity||25 lbs.|
|Approx. Ice Production||25 lbs.|
|Removable Ice Bin||Yes|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|Type / Shape||Crescent Shaped Cubes|
|Dimensions||1/2" W x 3/4" H x 2 1/2" L|
|Defrost System||Yes, Manual|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Color / Material||Black|
|Accepts Custom Panel||Yes|
|Tinted / UV Protective||No|
|Electrical Requirements||110/115 V 60Hz.|
|Use and Care Guide|
U-Line BI-98 Built-In Ice Maker - Black Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 0 reviews)|
|No customer reviews available. Be the first to write a review!|
All charges are based on a quantity of 1.
Click "Add to Cart" above to change quantities
and make actual ship method selection.
|Black Cabinet with Black Door [BI-98 BLACK]||$1,049.00|
|White Cabinet with White Door [BI98W-00A]||$1,049.00|